Sunday 29 November 2020

Sunday Fun!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret back again!

I do enjoy Sundays, I mean, all day long it is a lazy sort of day. Old Two Legs isn't so grumpy in the mornings, until he has to get up that is!

Our walks are a little more relaxed, no rushing around trying to log every sniff in the park!

Down on the sea front there are loads of strangers wandering along the sea wall, not really sure of what they are supposed to be doing. I mean, the tide is in but they aren't diving in for a swim or a paddle.

OTL was in the office all morning watching motor racing on the TV while The Missus was making a mess with her sample cards!

You know at one time she got into a right panic 'cos she made a card, put it in a safe place to dry and then lost it!

First, she blamed poor little Eric for pinching it but as there was half a ton of glitter on it and Eric was Glitter free, it was obvious she was throwing out unsubstantiated accusations!

In the end she decided to make another card 'cos it would be quicker that searching for the lost card!

On the lunchtime walk we spotted more fungi, small but pretty!

This one, OTL says, is the size of half a crown!

What's Half a Crown?

These may be the small bunch that today may have grown into a bigger bunch!

Although the leaves on the trees have all but finished there is still colour around. These leaves were on a Blackberry Bush and looked pretty against the green of the leaves surrounding them.

The afternoon was spent watching the F1 Racing. One car crashed and burst into flames. Lucky the driver had minor injuries and walked away from the crash!

The commentator was wondering if the car could be mended by next week and the driver well enough to drive next week!

In yer dreams mate!

Let's hope we see some more colour in the bushes.

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. I like Sundays as well, it's a lazy day in our house normally. Well my boy went to work yesterday, he left home at 5.30 and he got home at 9.30 this morning, now he went back to work at 4.30 this afternoon but he's not sure wot time he'll be home tomorrow. Seems the flood did a lot of damage and the chaps wot come to fix it, still have quite a bit of work to do. My boy is still rubbing his hands thinking of all the dosh he'll be getting. My mum went up the road to get some shopping for Sonia, while I stayed home and guarded the house, then she wanted to take me for a walk when she got back but I declined the offer on account of it was so foggy, the air was very wet and we all know I don't do wet. I preferred to stay snuggled up on the sofa in the warm. Me and my mum watched Mrs TM making her card. Naughty Mrs TM accusing poor little Eric of being a tealeaf ....... do you know, that's the sort of thing my mum does to me ........ I mean, they need to get their facts right before they cast nasturtians on us 4 paws. Smashing pictures today, now my mum knows wot half a crown is ..... apparently it's something wot only very old people know. We saw just a little bit of that crash on the news, that might put me off being in the back of my mums car ...... I'm not sure I trust these TL's with an engine and a steering wheel. Anyways, wot a good job that chap was able to get out very quickly, now if that had been my mum, she'd still be there looking for her handbag, glasses, mask, jacket etc. Tell the commentator if the chaps wot mend cars are anything like the chaps mending the flood at John Lewis, they'll be lucky if they mend the car this side of easter. Take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete