Friday 22 January 2021

Sunshine and blue skies with a bit of snow, possibly!

 Hi Woofers!

It's the weekend now and here we are, Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

The weather man was talking doom and disaster this weekend. He reckoned that by Sunday we would get a 'Weather Front' sweeping across the South of England and leaving snow in its wake!

Mind you, he didn't say just how much we would be getting, so, that could be anything from six feet deep back to a dusting on the leaves and looking like a heavy frost!

It was still soggy across the field this morning but lunchtime it was great!

Look! It's Southend on Sea and a sniff of Kebab!

 There were a few woofers wandering around but they all stayed away from us, which is just as well 'cos I don't do crowds!

 

 Look! Right in the middle, it's the moon!

 

Now, that was just after one thirty and it seemed strange that we could see it as well as the sun!

 Holly says that the Greeks had an Odyssey about that!

Whatever an Odyssey is!

I see that Rocky has his fans, woofer lovers, all of them!

Old Two Legs is in working mode, a couple of orders came in which has been keeping him busy and I reckon it will last all over the weekend!

There are products that OTL 'manufactures' from stock items but it's all fiddly diddly!

Keep warm and we will see you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. It's been freezing here today. My mum said when she came out of work she had to scrape the windscreen inside and out, so she could see where she was going. Bbbbrrrrrrr. I've stayed warm and snuggly, I don't do cold. My garden is very squishy on the grass. My boy is at home tonight, last night was a bonus cos the people finished the work they were doing before they thought they would finish so he had a night off. Me and my boy have been having wrestles. We like to have a wrestle, I make a sound like I'm a big lion and I'm going to tear him limb from limb, but I don't hurt him really, well not much anyways. My mum said she found it very hard getting up early this morning on account of it being so cold, well, if she'd have asked me, I would have told her to stay in bed cos it was just too cold to get out of a snuggly warm bed. I'm trying to get round my boy so that when my mum goes to work tomorrow, he'll let me snuggle with him. Nice pictures today. Poor OTL, having to work at the weekend, hope he gets enough time to put his paws up. Take care and stay safe all, have a lovely warm snuggly evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch, the Nippers and Pedro. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete