Tuesday 20 April 2021

Misty or Wot!

Hi Woofers.

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, today has been a 'Silly Day'.

Old Two Legs has been busy working on the big car, cleaning and removing piles of stones and sweet wrappers and some stuff that looked rather dubious!

The super vacuum cleaner would work for a while before grinding to a halt and OTL had to brush the filter with a hand brush to make it start again!

In the end it managed to keep going until the car was satisfactory cleansed of grit and stuff! 

As OTL says, he's and 'Engineer’!

Down on the sea front there was a thick sea mist and we could hardly see the end of our noses, so, no photos today and again, no woofers! I suppose they were all staying at home and keeping out of the mist!

OTL has been working on the computer producing a 'Declaration' to comply with 'European Directive of the use of certain substances'

OTL says that he will be glad when we finally get rid of these EU bits of paper that in reality are only good for wiping your butt!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well it's been a sunny day here today, still a bit of a nip in the air but pleasant in the sun. I went for an early walk on account of my mum zooming with Mrs TM. I met Boris the bounce but we didn't really get to chat, he was on his way home for his brekkie and seemed in a bit of a hurry, I on the other paw had mine before I came out. I saw Mrs TM and she was flinging glue, then I saw Holly chops who was all wriggly and then I saw OTL. It was very nice but I got a tad sleepy so I had a nap and left my mum and Mrs TM to get on with the glue flinging and gassing. Glad OTL managed to get his job done, and him with a poorly paw, I saw his finger wot he nearly chopped off yesterday, poor chap. My mum said she feels sorry for OTL cos she can remember when she used to work in a shipping department and had to type all the bits of boring paper with all wot was in the consignment and all the details about it. Take care and stay safe and have a good evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete