Sunday 2 May 2021

F1 and all that!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

I seemed to remember that the weatherman whose name was Noah, was dressed up in a white cloak and a long white beard and was promising rain and floods and such doom-laden forecasts!

What did we get?

Sunshine, gentle breeze and loads of sniffs!

Seems you just can't win!


Shift over I want a sniff, don't sniff it all, leave a taster for me!

When we went out at lunchtime both ferrets were still asleep, I really don't know how they can sleep as long as they do, I mean, it's not as if the are running around all day!

When we got down to the sea wall the tide was out, so no splashing in the water!


 Mud, Mud, Glorious Mud, Nothing Quite Like it for Cooling the Blood!

As you can see, Old Two Legs brought the normal camera that recorded in 'Full Colour'!

However, when he got home and uploaded to the computer, he couldn't resist a quick fiddle!

 

MONO!

We warned him and reluctantly he switched back to 'Real Life'!



I must admit, I do like a bit of Mono, it seems more real than colour!

Look, the gate post where we can have a wee!

After lunch we settled down to watch the F1 racing. Well, The Missus was the first to fall asleep but OTL and I stayed awake all the way through which was just as well 'cos it was rather exciting!

There is another F1 race next weekend, I wonder if TM will stay awake for that one!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well the day started off very sunny and warm here, then it went a bit cloudy but still quite sunny, then it went cloudy, then it rained and got quite chilly. We had an early walk this morning on account of my mum wanting to get back for gassing with the ladies. I put my paw down and told Alfie, NO pooing out in the street, it's embarrassing, I told him you poo before you go or you poo after you go but not while you go. Luckily for him, he went before we went, then after we went, then again a bit later, then again a bit later. He's a one woofer pooing machine. I reckon Alfie holds a few world records ...... pooing, loud snoring, shoving other woofers out the way, gobbling his scoff, weeing. Sometimes he gets confused as to which leg to cock when he wants a wee so he turns one way, then turns the other way, then at last he wees. We watched Mrs TM, my mum and all the other ladies gassing and flinging the glitter this morning, my mum was a bit worried cos Alfie kept snoring and she didn't want the ladies disturbed by his snores and grunts. We're all at home tomorrow on account of my mum had a bit of the grumblies and jelly legs today. Now I told you of the sage of the lost mini TL yesterday, now it was lost for 2 hours and the PCSO who came out, gave the Mr TL a good talking to and told them off for not reporting having lost the mini for 2 hours, seems there was talk about not giving the mini back. My boy was very late getting home from work, about an hour and a half late, well after he'd been home for an hour and just finished his scoff, he had to go back to work cos one of the alarms went off, me and my mum wondered if there was another mini TL wot hadn't been found. Anyways, tomorrow is a bank holiday, wotever that is, so we've decided to all make the most of it and put our paws up. Smashing pictures again today, wot lovely pictures of my 2 most favourite girls, now I wouldn't moan if you two were to come and stay. Shame Mrs TM fell asleep during the racing. You's and OTL will be able to tell her wot she missed though. Take care, stay safe and have a good evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch, the others and the floor monster. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete