Thursday 12 August 2021

Happy Birthday Rosie!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

I thought you would like to hear some good news, Eric has been to the vet this evening and the vet says that there is no need for him to come back and he is all fit and well again.

We have got to keep an eye on his paw but claws crossed wer have a fit and well ferret!

Now, another important thing!

Happy Birthday to Rosie,

We'll tickle your Tosies,

And a tweek on your nosies,

Happy Birthday to Rosie!

OK, so we know it's late and we are sorry for that but you can blame Eric for that, he made the appointment to see the vet much later than was sensible!

That's ferrets for you!

Guess what Eric saw at the vets?

A Swan, it looked like it had got in trouble but ended up at the vets and was then taken to the Kent Animal Rescue to get better.

I'm a swan, I don't do quacks!

Down on the sea front it was nice and warm today when Old Two Legs took me out, plenty of sniffs!


There was just one thing that I couldn't have, a swim!

Just when is that tide going to be coming back again?

So, all in all it has been a good day, Rosie has her birthday and Eric gets let off the vet!

Now, maybe tomorrow I'll get a swim!

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.


2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well I was in bed when you posted last night but it's really good to hear Eric's good news and long may it continue. Well done Eric the brave. Happy birthday Miss Rosie. I bet Eric would have made mincemeat out of that swan if it had looked at him the wrong way. I had a good fight with my boy and my mum was referee, she smacked his bum cos he was way too rough with me, I'm only little you know. Smashing pictures today, shame the sea wasn't there again so you could have a dip. I met a new dog today, his name is Cooper ...... that seems a bit of a funny name for a woofer if you ask me but he seemed ok despite having a bit of a strange name. I called in on Brenda and Milly again and I got some treats from Brenda, I'll be sure to make sure I call in every time I pass now. My mum has just got home from work so I reckon we'll be having a siesta any time now. My boy has gone to work, if he starts a fight there he might just win cos he won't have my mum to smack him and stop him being a bully. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch, my mum and my boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for good days. Glad Eric’s got the all clear xx

    ReplyDelete