Wednesday 25 August 2021

OTL got a new Bean Counter!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret again.

Well, we have had a fun day, The Missus has been trying out the new cooker. She put a couple of baguettes in to cook and true to form, they came out rock hard and burnt black, just like normal!

The walk along the sea front was fun as well. I spotted a couple of Two Legs hunting around in the mud and rocks with something seemingly stranded on the beach!

It didn't look very nice and after looking at it, I went and stood behind OTL so that if there was trouble, he would cop it first! 

Gawd! That looks horrible!

 We got closer and I must say, it didn't disappoint! There it was, all teeth and attitude!

OTL thought it was very funny, especially as I was standing behind him but hell' rather him than me!


Well, I won't be going in for a swim thank you!
 
 
We were soon off the beach and back to Bugs and stuff! Far safer and not so many teeth!

In fact, I left OTL in the bushes and went to rest under the bench, at least there was shade where I could rest while he messes around!

I thought it was just all fish and grey seals up the River Medway and none of them had teeth like that!

All the blooms were going now, so, to see a butterfly on some blossom was quiet novel!

No teeth here!

OTL has hired another bookkeeper and they called today to pick up all the books. OTL is just not very good with books, that's why he has to pay out loads of money to what he calls 'Bean Counters'. I mean, I didn't think he sold beans!

Maybe they are secret beans?

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well Daisy you're very brave, I don't like the look of that thing with all the teef either, I would stand behind OTL if I spotted it as well. It's been very sunny most of the day, sometimes it's been a bit cloudy but not a lot. I had my walk very late today on account of us going to bed very late last night, then my boy turning up home at twenty to one this morning when we was expecting him to be working until this morning. We heard Alexa saying there was movement at the front door and then we heard the door open, I sat on the bed waiting for my mum to give me the command ....... seize it ... then my boy shouted up it was him so I didn't need to go into guard dog mode. My mum did a few jobs this morning, then she was talking to the vets about our insurance claim, turns out someone there did the claim but forgot to press the send button ..... they have now so my mum should be getting some dosh back soon. Then she was going to have a bath and I said if she cut the grass first, she could have her bath after she was all dirty, hot and sweaty, she said that was a good idea, so there she was cutting the grass in her pjs. It was gone lunch time by the time she surfaced out of the tub and I said we should go for a walk, well blow me down if we didn't bump into Brenda and Milly in their front garden, well the front door was open so off I went inside to see if Milly had left any scoff in her bowl .... she had a nice dish of chicken but my mum and Brenda managed to stand on the end of my lead before I could scoff it all. Foiled again. Anyways, the rest of the afternoon has been a bit boring but we're having an early night tonight. Now does Mrs TM need to get on to the cooker shop and tell them that her new shiney cooker is burning stuff? I hope OTL's new bean counter can save him some dosh. Smashing pictures today. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch, my mum and my boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete