Sunday 21 November 2021

Soon it will be Wind Chill!

 Hello Woofers.

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

Well, he missed it again. He stayed in bed just too long this morning!

By the time we got to the sea front the sun was up and steaming away to midday!

At first, he treid using the 'Live View' function on the camera but by the time the shutter went up, then down and up again and take the picture and shut down the shutter, it had all gone blurry!

I mean, it's not even 'Artistic'!

So, without getting his eye close to the viewer, we got this one, which, to be honest, was a bit boring!

I think he will just have to get up earlier!


By turning around, we got this shot of the moon, not the most exciting shot and not as colourful as the last two days, but it's different!

 

 Over the other side of the hill, we saw the moon again, set against the trees, different?

The trees are quickly losing their leaves and looking on the ground it reminds me of when Holly and I would go hunting in the piles of leaves, great fun!

Who needs a leaf blower when you've got a Woofer!

F1 Race today, it could be loads of fun!

See you tomorrow when we have to take Eric to the vets for maybe, another Cryopen treatment.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. It's been freezing here today and I had to get up out of my nice warm bed and go out for a wee in the pitch black, thank goodness tomorrow I get a bit of a lay in. I've had a very lazy day, I had a nice snooze with my mum when she got home from work, she's brought home some choccie santas and some kitekats for the paperboys and girls and is going to turn the kitekats into sleighs for the choccie santas ...... I wonder if she needs a quality control of the santas and kitekats ... you know me, always willing to give a helping opinion on the quality. I got a treat of some broccoli today for being a good boy like wot I always am. Nice pictures today, still love the one of you best. I bet Holly chops would be finding the best sniffs in amongst those leaves. We'll all be keeping everything crossed for Eric tomorrow so make sure you let us know how he gets on, good luck Eric the brave and don't forget the ferret oil. Glad you enjoyed the racing today. I've told my mum I don't care how cold it gets tomorrow, she's got to go out and get rid of the leaves in my garden, I can't find an empty spot to have a poo these days. I'll stay in and guard the house while she's out there and it better not take her 2 hours like last time, she better get her finger out. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - loving today's pictures. xxx

    ReplyDelete