Friday 7 January 2022

Frosty? What Frost?

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

Well, this morning I was expecting frost to be all over the place but when I looked out of the window, nothing!

The windscreen on the cars were clear and there were signs it had been raining a little!

We were early in heading down to the sea front, expecting to see a super sunrise but instead there was just a cloud bank obscuring the rising sun!

We hung around for a little while, just in case it got any better but this was the best it got, maybe tomorrow there will be an improvement.

While we were waiting the huskies arrived on my patch of grass and I took advantage of them both being on leads and chased them around the poo bin!

You can imagine what happened, they got the leads wrapped around the bin and got themselves in a bit of a pickle!

Please, can I bite your woofers butt?

The elder woofer thought it was a neat trick, winding the leads around the bin and offered to put me in there as the prize!

Go on, let's put her in there then we can both poo on her!

I'm sure they were both joking but I do give a little yelp when they get too close!

Be careful little one, there is always a next time!

We let them get ahead and took some time to see the buds growing on the branches and further down the path we spotted the first stage of the Catkins growing. Yep, Spring is on its way!

Catkins, and it's only the start of January!

The weekend's here, so no more messing about with VAT returns!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well here I am, not on my way to the vets for cuddles and fuss. My mum said she has been so cold and tired all day that she phoned the vet to see if I could go another day, obviously they were very disappointed not seeing me but are looking forward to me going next Tuesday instead. My mum had to go and pick my boy up from work on account he ordered her a dehumidifing type gadget and it was heavy so when he finished she was waiting to collect him and her new gadget and then back home to read the destructions and wait for the delivery of her new trousers for work. As long as this new gadget don't need feeding with my scoff it can stay. Smashing pictures today, I love the one of you seeing off those 2 hooligans, I reckon you got it just about right, tying them round the poo bin. It was wet when my mum went to work, no frost so she took the car but when she came it, she had to scrape the frost off the windscreen. I'll be working this weekend, doing the guarding on account of my mum and my boy both working as well, it's all go here you know. I'm off to put my paws up before dinner and build up my strength for seeing off all the intruders over the weekend. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete