Saturday 1 January 2022

It's Back Again!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

Well now, Happy New Year to all you Woofers out there. I'm afraid that last night I got too sleepy to stay awake until midnight, I headed off for snoozy time just after The Missus climbed up the stairs. Old Two Legs on the other paw stayed up, watched the 007 movie and was wide awake when all the whizz bangs went off along the river Thames!

OTL said that he didn't hear any whizzing noises in the village, so that means it was too cold, too wet or too late! I was snoozing on the heated blanket and didn't hear a thing!

Well, all this staying up late ended up with OTL getting up a whole hour later than normal. Mind you, I didn't mind 'cos that means I could stay in bed an hour later than normal!

When I got up and took a look out the window, I saw that the sky was clear and the sunrise was getting close!

 Just look at that, Grain Docks and the Gas store!

OTL didn't hang about, he was off and running to get down to Grain Sea Front to catch the sunrise!

I mean, the first day of the new year and we get a sunrise!

Running across the football field and up past the Two Trees the sky looked like it was closing down on us!


Are we too late?

 You know, I didn't even stop for a wee and as we got closer to the bench, we saw Max and Oscar sniffing around plus a couple of Two Legs watching the sunrise!

  The Watchers on the Hill!

 We finally got there and just in time to catch the sunrise!


 The first of many?

Now, that's a good sign for the coming year!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well me and my mum went to bed early on account of having to get up early but we were kept awake by whizz bangs wot started at about 7.30 and went on until the early hours. We were not amused, even though they don't bother me they did annoy my mum and then when we got up there was still some silly people around blowing whistles and honking horns. Me and my mum have got nearly a week of lay ins now to make up for it though, we don't have another early morning until next Friday so we hope that all those noisy bodies have to get up early for week all week long. Me and my mum had a nice long snooze on the sofa when she got home to make up for all the missing zzzzz's last night, it was lovely being snuggled up tight in the warm. My mum and my boy had a nice chinese this evening with plawn clackers, flutterby king plawns and flied lice, it sniffed really delicious. I got in a bit of bother earlier though for rolling in sniffs in the garden and I must admit I did manage to pick up a fair bit of wet mud on my coat and paws. Glad you managed to catch the sunrise this morning, it looks very dramatic and how nice for you to see your maties. Hope you and OTL enjoyed your lay in this morning, I must admit it is very nice to not have to get out of a snuggly warm bed. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete