Thursday 3 February 2022

If all else fails, read the instructions!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy and Eric de Ferret here.

Well, today has been.....different.

We were up early, which makes a change. Down on the sea front there was no chance of a sunrise, too much cloud!

Just how are we going to make a sunrise out of this?

So, we gave up and went looking for sniffs, well I did the looking while Old Two Legs wandered along the sea wall half asleep!

Back home it was cage cleaning time then we were off to the car menders to pick up the car.

The Missus and I left OTL reprogramming the car, well, the memory was wiped when they changed the electronics and while he can remember how to do somethings, there were other bits he just couldn't remember how to do it.

So, he went back and asked for an engineer to assist!

Poor OTL, his brain is getting more befuddled as the years go on!

He arrived back home just as TM was heading out to the post office, so I got to ride in the new car!

That was OK, but there was another ten minutes of poking with his claw to try to re-insert the old destinations into the memory!

I got fed up and woofed at him to show that if we stayed any longer, I would need to go out for another wee!

Back home it was more paper work!

So, that's it for today, tomorrow and friday it is supposed to be getting colder, so get your big coats and woolly mittens out!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Another busy day for you Daisy, you'll need to put your paws up this weekend. Well, do you know wot happened here last night ....... there I was just got comfie in bed, in gets my mum and we decide to have a good night snuggle before we both went off to sleep, so we snuggle up and my mum says, wot's this you've got snuggled on your chest ........ not wot says I, who ..... down we came, out came the scissors and my mum chopped off the hair that my little pal was getting all comfie and snuggly in and she evicted my little pal out in the garden, well ok, my little pal did have a nice fur coat on him but still..... My mum went to see the TL vet and apparently she has got blood in her veins ....... but she needs to go and give some to someone who can have a look at it ..... now there hangs another long drawn out tale about my mum getting cross. Nice picture today but it does look a tad chilly. Glad to hear OTL has got his jam jar back and hope it all works well now. I don't have to worry too much about it being chilly tomorrow on account of my mum isn't going to get up at silly o clock, she said she's only going to work Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Take care, stay warm and safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete