Sunday 27 February 2022

Paws up, it's Sunday!

 

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy here.

I do love Sunday's, a late morning before getting up to a bite to eat followed by a walk in the sunshine sniffing at sniffs from weekend strangers on the sea front!

Of course, getting up late means we miss the sunrise but hell, we don't mind when there are still sights like this!

Now, talk about a 'Clear Sky'!

There was a wind blowing, so we couldn't get a photo of the Daffodillies 'cos they were waving about. I reckon tomorrow we might get one if Old Two Legs switches over to 'High Speed Mode' on the camera!

In-between walks OTL and I have been snoozing on the sofa. The Missus has been splashing the glue about and gassing on Zoomy.

No change there then!

Looking out of the window, I see the sun has gone down, that means it's time for a snooze before bed!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy, well I was up at silly o clock when it was black and frosty, I did my first patrol of the day and went in for a bite of scoff and then I stayed alert while my mum went to work. Just as my boy went out the door to work, my mum came in and we had a nice snuggly snooze on the sofa. It's been a nice snoozy Sunday here and we're having a nice early night and a lay in tomorrow. In fact we can lay in now for 5 days on account of my mum doesn't have to go to work until Saturday, whooooopppppeeeeeeee. It's been quite a chilly day so being snuggled on the sofa is just the best thing to do. I'm off for a pre scoff snooze. Take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete