Sunday 22 May 2022

Another Sunny Sunday.

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy here.

Don't you just love Sundays like this?

We were awake early this morning and down the sea front as the sun was shining on the sea wall.

Some Two Legs come down to the beach just to look at the sea!

'Look at that Fred, perfectly calm'!

Of course, what is good for a couple of TLs is good enough for a woofer!

As I had my harness on I didn't go right in for a swim but instead had a deep paddle!

Just look at that sea, doesn't it make you want to rush in and swim along the coast!


It was later and further along the coast that we saw some of the gang enjoying chasing a ball and a 'Pretend Rabbit'!

Our lunchtime walk was fun, we had a walk along the sea wall but as it was rather warm so I didn't do the whole walk and instead we got back to see the F1 Racing.

There is just too many TL's on a warm and sunny Sunday!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well it's been a warm one here today. I have to say this warm weather does make me a tad snoozey. Well I was up at silly o clock and on guard duty until my mum came home and then we decided after a bite of brekkie we would both go back to bed and have a nice snuggle, sadly, neighbours with their noisy gardening stuff all put an end to that idea. Wot is it with TL's they see the sun and then have a competition to see who can find the noisiest piece of equipment and zoom round and round their gardens with it. Smashing pictures today, specially the ones of you. I bet that deep paddle was quite refreshing but as I don't do wet, I wouldn't have gone in for a paddle. I'm off for a snooze on the sofa with my paws up. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete