Wednesday 4 May 2022

Bin Wet Today!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy here again.

Well, we missed the rain this morning, just a few drops on the windscreen of the car and it held off until we got back, then there was some more of the wet stuff!

Mind you, we did see a Thames Barge with the red sails heading up the Medway!

I know it's got it's sails up but I'm sure I could hear the 'Chugg Chugg' of a diesel engine!

Again, no definition in the clouds, just a bank of sea mist out to the horizon.



Not sure where the mud meets the sky!

Lunchtime it was a little better, the sun came out and we had a good walk across the football field, loads of sniffs!

And a Sniff, Sniff here, and a sniff, sniff there!

Down on the beach it was better plus I got a great go ay digging in the sand and I found a bone as well. Mind you, Old Two Legs chased me up the sea wall telling me to drop the bone and not be such a mucky puppy!

I just love a good dig in the sand!

I got an extra ride in the big car this afternoon, we had to get some stuff down the carrier so I got to act as guard while OTL took the parcel into the 'Reception'.

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. You were very lucky to miss the rain. I on the other paw got caught in it, now I blame my mum, she stopped to have a gas to my mate Pip's mum and then the next thing you know, down came the big splodges of wet. Well I turned round and headed straight home, I mean, any sensible woofer would. It's rained on and off all day. Mind, my boy walked to town and he was very lucky on account of it didn't rain while he was walking, he must have been quite please cos he bought my mum some apple turnovers. Me and my mum had a nice siesta this afternoon. Now, my boy wanted to print some stuff off yesterday for his course wot he's doing but my mum reminded him the printer didn't work ........ well they had a bit of a discussion about it, my mum tried to fix it, my boy tried to fix it so in the end, he decided to order a new printer (my mum is quite pleased on account of her finding a printer coming in handy for her glue flinging) so the printer is arriving tomorrow. I've got a feeling the air might be a bit blue when they try to connect it up, they'll be getting in each others way and if it don't work, I expect they'll try talking to it in a different language, french is my mums favourite. So, I might be in for an entertaining day tomorrow, paws crossed. That sky does look a bit grey where you are. Now, talking about this bone you found, wot sort of bone was it, was it a pirates bone? Keep digging Daisy, you might find some doubloons to buy some nice treats with. Well done you for guarding the big car and making sure some sticky fingered type didn't pinch it. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete