Saturday 28 May 2022

Sploshed!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy the Clean here!

Well, it couldn't have lasted any longer.

After the morning walk, I got tricked into investigating the shower cubical and before I realised what was happening, I got soaked, followed by a gallon of doggy shampoo and a scrubbing brush to loosen off all the sniffs I had collected when I've been out for a walk!

Just for a change, Old Two Legs didn't use the warm air blower on me but instead dried me off with my doggy towels and I had a roll on the bedroom carpet which helped to dry my back off!

Once I was dry and all fluffy OTL set to with the scissors to trim the hair knots from my legs and my important places!

OK, now I look clean and cuddly and when we went out at lunchtime I was looking forward to a swim in the river and a roll in a nice pile of fox poo I had found yesterday.

Unfortunately, OTL guessed what I wanted to do and made me wear my lead on my collar!

So, here I am, all clean and smelling like a right tart!

OTL says that tomorrow I will get a shave on my legs and tummy, just to trim the long hairy bits I've manage to grow since my last haircut.

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy the Clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment