Thursday 19 May 2022

Work? It's such an effort!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy Dog here again.

It's been a right lazy day today; we were up early this morning. Old Two Legs asked if anyone had heard the thunder last night, 'Yes' says The Missus and I together.

'Oh, did you?' he says 'cos I didn't'!

How he could have slept through that lot I don't know! I mean, thunder, lightning and rain that washed all the hard Pidgeon poo off the cars!

There were some mighty big puddles across the road and we had to drive on the other side of the road to miss them!

Down on the sea front we parked the car in a different car park cos the local village council have decided to close the normal car park, so OTL is trying to get me back on the old car park.

I hate it, I mean, it took me ages to get used to the other car park and now I've got to get used to the old park and a load of other sniffs!

I will admit to stopping and sort of collapsing down and refusing to move until OTL put my lead onto me collar to get me moving again!

On top of the strange sniffs, the tide was still out!

We met up with some of the other woofers but as I was showing off, we went on another path, still attached to the lead!

Lunchtime was better. OTL had dug out my harness and to start with the attached it to the lead but I was pulling on the lead so he took the lead off and I was OK walking on my own along the new old path!

Well, this old path does give a good view of Southend on Sea and the Kebab Houses!

 The Dragons Teeth were still there but someone had cleared some of the old concrete lumps up the beach and exposed some more of the beach.

I reckon I'll take OTL for a walk along the beach if this weather keeps up.

 I wonder how far around the bend the Dragons Teeth go?

One of the benefits of going on the beach is I can have a good roll in the sand without OTL telling me to get up!

I just love a good roll in the sand!

Both OLT and TM have got a Trail Cam and OTL has been putting them out overnight and so far, we have captured two cats, two froggy's and a fox that comes and goes via the compost bin behind the shed!

OTL is trying to work out how he can capture a shot of the fox and show it on the blog.

Oh, yes, there are loads of shots of me during the day and at night when I go out for a wee before bed!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy Dog.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy ........ wot thunder????? Me and my mum were in a deep sleep ..... my mum thought she heard a rain drop and a clap of thunder but she wasn't sure if she heard it or dreamt it. My boy said there was trenchall rain and a good storm ..... Now me and my boy had a disagreement at bedtime and my mum had to come down and sort it out. See I was just going to get into my pit when my boy went down to get some scoff ..... well ...... me being head of security, I had to accompany him downstairs in case he got mugged on the way, well we get outside the kitchen door and he gets all bossy. Well, I ain't having that on account of I'm in charge. So, he tells me to open the door ..... Now I'm not a doorman so I refused. Anyways, he kept telling me to open the door and I kept refusing, so my mum who was ready for bed comes down to see wot the fuss is about. I decide we have now gone into overtime so I went back upstairs to bed, well my boy is telling my mum how I won't open the door and she tells him that sometimes, I can't open the door on account of sometimes it sticks and it would hurt my little nose to push the door hard and also, remember that I had a traumatic experience of having my teef polished a couple of days ago so I don't want to risk setting back my recovery. So my boy opens the door and I decide to go back down and check on him and make sure he's not pinching any of my mums choccie. Daisy, do you know wot he said to me???? He said that if I opened the door when he shut it and was ready to go back upstairs, he said he would beat me up!!!!!!!! My mum heard him, my mum told him if he was mean to me she would beat him up!!!!!!!! I went for a late walk this morning but I didn't see any of my mates. It's been quite hot today again so I've been in doors out of the sun wot ain't good for my fair complexion. Smashing pictures today, glad you managed to get a good roll in the sand. Tell OTL your fans would rather have pretty pictures of you than mangy foxes. I'm off for a pre scoff snooze. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the thunderstorm woke me up too!
    Lovely pictures today. Looks like you're having fun at the beach Daisy xxx

    ReplyDelete