Sunday 5 June 2022

A day of Street Parties!

Hi Woofers!

It's Daisy here again.

What a day! We've been watching the parade on the television, loads of fun. After the armed forces came a load stars and people representing all walks of life.

The only thing missing were some woofers!

I mean, without woofers where would you be!

I decided to do my own march up and down the sea front!

Come on, quick march, left right, left right.

I must admit, after a little while even I got bored!
 
It would better if the tide was in!

On our way back OTL took some pictures of a street party in the next village. The only problem was, the road was closed and we had to go the long way around!

Sundays will never be the same, unless we do it next year!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well the weather here was rotten nearly all day, it was trenchal this morning when I got up at silly o clock and there was thunder and my mum wonders why I didn't want to go out ......... I reckon most of the parties here were cancelled cos of the weather. You could have gone for a walk through the streets having parties, you might have managed to snag a snackette. I've had a lazy day catching up on my zzz's and not wanting to go out cos it was so wet. Me and my mum had a snooze when she got home but she was very late getting home on account of the person taking over from her was very late getting to work. My boy woke me and my mum up at lunchtime and my mum asked him to get my dinner ready for me on account of she was too tired to move off the sofa ........ Now I have to say, he gives good servings, he's not stingy like wot my mum is so if she don't watch out she'll be sacked and my boy will get a new job. My boy is back in my good books now. Smashing pictures today. I watched a bit of the parade with my mum, they did have some toy corgis on there, they needed real woofers though like you and me Daisy. I'm off to put my paws up before bedtime. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little (by the left) Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete