Sunday 9 October 2022

Get the camera out OTL!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy is here again!

Today I made sure Old Two Legs has his camera with him. We got down to the sea front early enough to catch the sunrise, well, the sun was up above the horizon but only just. So, here are a couple of sunrises, not the best we have ever got but let's face it, they are better than nuffin!

OK, a little 'Fiddly Diddly with the camera controls gave us this one, not too bad.

We moved a little along the sea wall and watched the sun come up well above the horizon.

I liked the way the plane trails all point towards the sun!


It makes a change from clouds!

As you know, we always stop at the bench for a rest and OTL always tries to get a couple of snaps of me, looking all cool and relaxed. Well, we were racing to get back for the F1 Racing and OTL put the camera down on the bench, set the camera to take a photo ten seconds after he had pressed the shutter release.

I didn't hear the 'click' and he got these two shots of me!

Wossat Noise?

There it is again!

We got back in time to catch the F! race, well half a race. It was pouring down in Japan and we ended up with a shortened race which by some rules and regulations means that Verstuffin got the winning points and claimed the championship!

Still, there are a few more races before the end of the season so we will still get our fix!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Wot smashing pictures today, them sunrises look quite spectacular, but the woofer on the bench shots are something else, they're my favourites. So I hear Verstackem won on the news. See now I can't understand why they just don't put a roof on them cars them they wouldn't have to worry so much about the rain. I went for a walk this morning and when I got up by Brenda and Millie's house I decided to call in just in case there might be a morsel of treat going spare. Me and my mum were having a lovely snuggly siesta this afternoon when some mini TL's called to say they had a car cleaning business and would we like them to wash our jam jar ............ errrrr nope on account we didn't think they'd be able to reach the top of the car without stilts or a ladder. Still I spose you've got to give them credit for trying to earn their treat cash. We've been watching Mrs TM flinging the glue and glitter this afternoon, very good flinging if I do say so myself. Anyways, my boy will be home from work soon and he wants hot dogs for tea, well, all my little girlie woofer mates say I'm a hot dog but he ain't having a bite out of me. Take care, stay warm and safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete