Monday 21 November 2022

A snoozy day.

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy here.

What a dreary day it's been. I woke Old Two Legs up and for once, he was up at the normal time and ready for our morning walk at the right time.

Most unusual!

For a change we got down to the sea front and was greeted by a red sky, not the most exciting sunrise but it was good to see something other than grey skies!


Just look at those wind powered generators!

In no time at all the sky changed again and there was a little reflection across the mud flats.


I would still like it if the red sky was to drop right down to the horizon and the whole sky lit up in a blaze of colour.

It's all down to timing and it is surprising just how fast the sky changes and it's so easy to miss the shot. there is a saying that the best time for a landscape photograph is in the Golden Hour, that is the hour before and hour after the sunrise and sunset.

What they don't say is that it can get freezing cold sitting on the bench waiting for the sky to change!

If you get fed up waiting for the sun to get up you can always have a walk in the forest and catch the colours of the last leaves to fall!

OTL has got some orders in this afternoon, so tomorrow, as well as me getting a haircut, he will be down in the stores doing some manufacturing while I recline on the sofa looking good!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy, well wot a rotten day it's been, I don't think the sun rose here I think it just floated away in the rain. It did stop for a little while and my mum put my fleece on me and we went for a walk, I met 3 new woofers, one was called Jazz and he was a very nice chap, he's 8 months old but was very gentle with me, there we all were walking up the road in a line, I was at the back but cos they were all bigger than me, (lots bigger) I had a job keeping up so in the end I decided I go and walk back the way I came to get back home in the warm cos it was really chilly out. Smashing pictures today. Glad to hear OTL has got some orders. Now I don't think I'd be wanting a bath in this weather, it's a tad too chilly. Take care, stay safe, warm and dry all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab sky shots. Glad internetty is working again. xxx

    ReplyDelete