Monday 16 January 2023

Happy Birthday OTL!

 Hi Woofers,

Daisy Here Again!

It's been a right old day today.

Now, you remember it's Old Two Legs birthday today and The Missus and I decided to let him have the day off, well, TM took me out first thing 'cos his ear was causing him grief when he woke up this morning.

So, as it is his birthday TM and I sang our song just for him, so, after eleven....one...seven.... eleven.

Happy Birthday OTL,

Do you know that you smell

There's a whiff coming from you

Just like a dog poo!

There now, that will point out that hanging around woofers has an effect!

OTL brought a car cover for the big car and first of all he had to get the car washed and vacuumed before getting it covered with the cover.

Well, while he was getting that done TM took me out for the lunchtime walk.

Once again OTL got out of walking me along the sea front!

OTLs ear is still giving him stick but he's a big brave puppy so with a bit of luck he will survive!

See you tomorrow,

Luv,

Daisy Dog😆

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. Here's a song for OTL, happy birthday to you, you don't smell of poo, Daisy's naughty when she says you do, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday OTL and sorry to hear your ear is still hurting. I bet the big car will be happy about being snuggled under a big cover. Wot a nice thing for Mrs TM to do, to take you on your walks so OTL can have a day off. It's been freezing here today so I decided to carry on with my speed wees in the garden. One of our neighbours came in for a cuppa today and they brought a woofer with them wot belongs to their son, she was a very vocal woofer, she came in and barked at my mum so my mum told her she lives here so woofers mustn't bark at her. We had a sniff and then I went to sit on my mums lap and that cheeky woofer only went and had a sort out in my toy box. My mums been practising her french again today, she was trying to fix a hinge on a cupboard door, then she went and bought a new hinge, then she couldn't get one of the screws out of the old hinge, then I went and sat on the sofa and was laughing my paws off. I've got my paws crossed for a warmer day tomorrow but I don't think we're going to be very lucky. Take care, stay warm and safe all and give OTL a big birthday sniff and lick from me. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belatedly wishing you a happy birthday OTL.

    Hope the ear ache improves very soon. Xxx

    ReplyDelete