Wednesday 22 March 2023

Not Happy, Not, Happy at All!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy here and I'm Not Happy, the one thing I am not is Happy, not no how, at all!

I've been washed, sploshed and then shaved so I ended up as smooth as a duck egg!

What was worse, I was jumping and twisting around and kicking up a fuss, I was just getting ahead when OTL walked out and left me with the 'Wash & Splosh' woman!

It was no fun anymore and I just fidgeted about until she finished my haircut!

Back home I've been showing off and if OTL thinks he going to get cuddles tonight he has another think coming!

I might let him take a photo tomorrow, providing it's not raining!

Well, I feel exhausted and I've decided to cuddle up to The Missus and turn my tail towards OTL, just to show how I feel!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well Daisy you have all my sympathy but I'm hanging on to just a little bit for myself on account of my mum has put the wicked collar on me so I can't lick one of my warts wot I wanted to lick. I just don't understand why these TL's are so cruel to us 4 paws, I really, really don't. So that's OTL on the hit list and my mum. Serves them both right not getting any cuddles from us, that'll teach them. I walk round in circles when I'm on the grooming table, it makes it right hard for them to try to cut our hair. You have a nice snuggle up with Mrs TM and I'm going to snuggle up to my boy when he gets home. I'd love to see a picture of you tomorrow if you feel like posing. I hope you don't get chilly. Take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and my boy ....... not talking to my mum. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete