Sunday 2 April 2023

Fun in F1 Racing.

 Hi Woofers,

Daisy here.

Well, guess what? No rain today, windy but no rain!

The sunrise was rubbish, well, all cloud and a few sun beams on the horizon.


Mind you, it got better as we walked along the sea wall.

I saw the lads running and chasing their toy balls but I decided to hang back 'cos they sometimes get a bit rough when competing for a ball!

Towards the end of the sea wall the beams got bigger and an increase in number, interesting but not the most exciting!

A splatter of sunbeams, again interesting but not enough to get wildly excited about!

Looking through the bushes we saw one of the gas ships sailing down the river after unloading the contents of their spheres!

Full of gas, a bit like TM!

You know, we are seeing more of these gas carriers but with the increase in gas the price still remains high!

Back home we watched the F1 Racing and what a mix up, I mean, stop, start, stop, start, then a stop and another start!

Because of all the delays my lunchtime walk was delayed and I didn't get out until half past twelve!

All this wind and you can bet there is always one fisherman out teaching worms to swim!

There were a couple of container ships ploughing up the Thames and one steaming up the Medway!

Assisted by a couple of tugs!

There were a couple of woofers on the sea front but they didn't seem interested in me and it wasn't long before I passed them by.

Back home we settled down to pre-dinner snooze under OTL's desk!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well we had a dry day as well but it was still a tad chilly. Me and my mum had a nice snooze when she got home from work. My mum said her and her boss were watching the racing while they were working. My mum wasn't very impressed and she said they were starting and stopping too much as well. I had a lazy day and my mum was binge watching a programme on the telly so we didn't do very much at all yesterday. Looks like it was busy down your end of the country yesterday with all the boats about. Me and my mum and my boy are going to watch the latest episode of Picard later with snacks so that should be nice. Take care and stay warm and dry today all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete