Monday 1 May 2023

Serious Relaxing!

Hi Woofers,

Daisy here.

Happy May Day to you all, I haven't caught   TM or OTL dancing around the clothes pole. OTL said he did it at midnight and TM went to bed early and didn't wake up until six thirty!

I decided to do the day justice and went back to bed at every opportunity!

It's my bed during the day!

The morning was, as we are getting used to, a rather lacklustre effort, but it gives a challenge to OTL to make an interesting shot out of nothing!

 

Do you think it would be any better if we planted a potted plant in the mud?

We walked along the sea front and I went in for a 'Deep Paddle' and got wet all over my important places!

Four tugs were slowly fussing around a Gas Ship destined for Grain Gas Terminal. 

 

What better way to spend a May Day morning, fiddling with a tanker!

One of those Poo Bins is a notice board for all us woofers, you see we leave the poo bags for OTL to deposit them in the bin but the interesting bit is having a sniff around the outside where we all have Unfortunately a wee to show we have been past!

No sign of Devo the Husky yet, maybe he has gone away for the weekend.

We spotted a butterfly on the patch of wild plants where the groundsman had left the area uncut.


First one this year!

Just for fun, I jumped up onto a bench to try to get dry after my deep paddle. OTL said he didn't want to hang about waiting for me to dry and suggested I have a roll on the cushion in the car!


There's a funny drip running under my tail!

Unfortunately, it's back to work tomorrow, I'm back to guarding while OTL is fiddling with the computer!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well we've all had a lazy day here too. We had a lay in, then I went for a walk with my mum. Around about lunchtime my suggested we all watched an episode of Star Trek Discovery together with snacks. Well I had my scoff while my mum and my boy had theirs and then I decided I fancied a siesta with my mum on the sofa wot my boy was laying on. He got his knickers in a knot cos I was telling him to buzz off so me and my mum could siest and he was telling me to be quiet on account of him wanting to listen to the programme. Well my mum said me and her could have a nice siesta after we finished watching the telly and I could sit on her lap until it finished, well I wasn't a happy chappy so I ended up with an extra bit of broccoli to cheer me up and as most people will know, I never speak with my mouth full. My boy buzzed off after we finished watch the programme so I got my mum to myself at last and we had a nice snuggle together. I might not let him have any more days off if he don't watch out. My mum treated to a chinese takeaway this evening and the sniffs were very nice. Smashing pictures today, now who wants to get up and see the sun rise when you can have extra snoozes. Look at you on the bed McDaisy, you do look comfy. I'm off for a prebedtime snooze so take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete