Wednesday 13 September 2023

A Stort of boring day!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy back again.

I've been a good girl today, I got OTL up early enough to snap off a couple of shots that includes morning sun beams!

This was the first shot and we managed to capture the light from inside the clouds!

After a quick wee and a poo, we shot around to the bench and poo bin and got this one, complete with some more sun beams and clouds with definition!

 

A bit further around the corner we got another shot before heading into the forest.

There were a couple of pups down the bottom of the hill and all they wanted to do was to jump around and sniff my tail!

Well, I wasn't having any of that and gave them the old 'Woofers Warning' which I must admit, made them sit on their tails!

These young woofers must learn good manners!

Other than that, the rest of the day has been a bit boring, plenty of sleep, just a little boring!

Maybe tomorrow things will pick up!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well it's still very warm here so I've been doing wot they do in hot countries and siesting most of the day. It's just too warm to be doing things wot takes energy. Smashing pictures today. Good for you telling them pups to mind their manners. I've been watching Star Trek with my mum and my boy, that's about it really so not a very interesting day here either. Take care, stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect day to me! I’ve had to paint walls. Tomorrow it’s undercoating and glossing. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete