Wednesday 8 November 2023

Rain, Rain and just another drop of Rain!

Hi Woofers,

Daisy here.

What a day!

It has been raining for most of the day here in North Kent. OTL has been getting damp and so have I!

It started first thing this morning and I nearly climbded into Hugo's trolly!

We met up with Devo and had a quick chase before heading off home!

The sunrise didn't happen and we didn't hang around waiting for it!

Most of the day was spent snoozing or watching the birds in the back garden. Still no sign of Hop-Along. I suppose it is getting cold enough to start to hibernate behind the mirror in the back garden.

Pidgins waiting for the finches to throw seed down to them!

OTL got some more worming tablets from the vet and then complained about the cost all the way home!

Let's hope tomorrow will be a bit warmer, if not drier!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Same here with the rain, all day. I spent most of the day on the sofa while my mum was gassing to Mrs TM and Mrs Pat, trying not to get in the way of any low flying glue. I didn't fancy going for a walk, in fact I didn't fancy even popping into the garden for a wee but my mum made me go out, cruel woman. Smashing pictures today, I'd have had a lot of fun chasing them birdies out of my garden. My boy has just phoned from over town, he wanted to go for a walk so he was going to buy me some broccoli and pick up a jar of coffee wot my mum wants, and he said, they've got no broccoli or the coffee wot my mum likes. Wot a silly shop. Good job I don't need any broccoli until tomorrow or I'd be going over there and complaining. I'm off for a snooze with my paws up, so take care, stay warm and safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete