Thursday 30 November 2023

Snow????

Hello Woofers.

Daisy here.

Well, it's 16:00hr and there is no snow! The weatherman stood there this morning and said we in the South would have snow.

No Snow!

I was looking forward to a little paddle in the white stuff like wot I used to do when I was a puppy!


So, what did we get? 

Rain and drips of rain in the pond!

When we went out for a walk the rain had stopped.

It's just not fair, I was looking forward to a roll in the snow!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well we didn't get snow either, I'm very pleased about that but it was freezing here, everything was all white when I went in the garden and the grass was all stiff and crunchy. I don't like the cold, my mum don't like the cold, my boy don't mind it though, he's strange. My mum had to take my boy to the vets this afternoon so I stayed home and was in charge and I did all the guarding on my own. They weren't gone long but I was cream crackered so me and my mum had a nice snuggle up on the sofa under the furry throw and had a nice snooze. When we woke up we didn't want to move, it was so cosy. That's a smashing picture of you sitting in the snow, didn't your butt get cold though? I was trying to snooze earlier and all I could hear was my mum and Mrs TM gassing, I did hear you asking for a treat as well, I hope you got one. I'm off to put my paws up so take care and stay warm and safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete