Monday 29 January 2024

A Bird in the hand!

Hello Woofers,

Daisy here.

It's been another of those lazy days where as soon as you put your paws up, your eyelids seem to close and whoosh, you are off to sleep just as easy as this!

Well, my eye is almost closed!

I was planning to break up the mirror surround today but I totally forgot to do it!

Maybe tomorrow!

We got a picture sent to us from Martin who went out walking at lunch time and got mugged by a little Robin!

You just can't trust these birds!

Just in case you miss it, it is sitting on his outstretched hand!

I must admit, if it landed on my paw, I would have thought it a 'Quick Snack'!

TM said she wants to go out for a drive and a walk tomorrow to see if we can find a bird to sit on her hand, maybe a heron of bittern or even an eagle!

Some hope!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well it's been a damp chilly day here so I've been making the most of the sofa in the warm. My boy has been out for 2 long walks but I don't think any birds landed on him. He did say one day last week, when he was walking over the Lakes, he saw a chap with a ferret on a lead, he said the grass was long so he couldn't see its legs and it looked a bit like a furry snake. My mum popped off to get some DIY bits this afternoon so I'm guessing she's got a project in mind. I stayed home and did the most important thing of guarding the house. Smashing pictures today, specially the one of you in your new bed. Now Mrs TM wants to watch out she don't get an ostrich land on her hand. Don't worry too much about the garden, it's a tad too chilly to be working outside. Take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete