Monday 22 January 2024

Very Windy!

Hello Woofers,

Daisy back with you again.

Well, what a night.

The wind blew and there were bits crashing all around us.

Fence panels were floating in the air and social media were reporting garden furniture landing in gardens all over the village. 

Can you imagine one of those trampoline thingies landing in the back garden?

The day time wasn't any better and the fence was left folded flat 'cos there were reports of another strong wind coming in over the next twenty-four hours but with a bit of luck, not so damaging.

We had the metal stork try to swim across the pond!

We left it on the ground and promised to come back for it tomorrow!

I didn't see any of my mates when we went out walking so I'm crossing my claws we will see them tomorrow.

Maybe they will be able to help OTL put the panels back!

Well, that's all for today, OTL has tested negative for Covid-19 so, with a bit of luck he should be getting better.

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo, hopefully OTL will make a full recovery from COVID shortly.
    Sorry to hear the fence panel has gone flying! Hate destructive high winds. All OK here this morning thankfully.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Daisy. Well I flatley refused to go out last night even though my mum put my lead on so I wouldn't get blown away, I made her sit up until just after midnight when the rain eased off a bit. Luckily it didn't rain for long this morning and the wind dropped for a while but then this afternoon it got a bit windy again and very, very chilly. We found bits of trees in our garden but we didn't lose any fence panels or anything else, we were quite lucky. My boy said when he went for his walk he said he saw quite a few trees wot had fallen over. Glad to hear OTL has tested negative. I don't blame you for leaving the stuff folded up and waiting in the garden on account of another storm coming. I'm snuggled on the sofa when it rains and the wind blows. Take care all and stay safe and warm. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete