Sunday 25 February 2024

Lazy Sunday!

 Hello Woofers,

Daisy here again.

When we rolled out of bed and hit the high way we saw the Micro Moon. Nothing special about it, it's just a bit further away than normal!

Well, it looks quite big to me!

OTL hasn't taken a good shot of the moon, maybe that will be his next task?

Mind you, he has done many sunrise shots and this mornings involved stopping in the middle of the bridge on our way out to Grain.

 Now, how's that for a spectacle?

 Down on the sea side we met up with the lads and were greeted by Ollie who was complaining about his new jacket and I must say I can see why he was objecting.

Just look at what I'm forced to wear now!
Poor Lad, I can see why he was upset, mind you it looks warm!

By the time we got on the sea wall the sun had come right up and everyone was bathed in sunshine!

You'd think they would get bored with chasing balls!

I left them to it and walked on ahead to catch all of the new sniffs before they mucked it up!

The rest of the day has been snoozing and watching TV, The Missus has taken to watching a fishing series.

I wonder if she would ever hold a fish all wet and slimy?

See you tomorrow,

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Smashing pictures again today, that sunrise looks very moody. Poor little woofer in his pudding coat, still, at least it will keep him warm. It's been freezing here today and very foggy first thing. We had a hard frost when I got up at silly o clock. I've spent most of the day snuggled in my long warm cardi. I went for a walk with Buster and his mum this morning but I was glad to get back inside in the warm. The boy went off for a couple of hours for a long walk. It's nearly time to cook his scoff, so take care, stay warm and safe all and enjoy putting your paws up. Love, little Arch's mum and the boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete