Sunday 4 February 2024

Sunday is for snoozing!

Hello Woofers,

Daisy here!

I do like a lazy Sunday.

I managed to get OTL out of bed this morning in time for the morning walk, he didn't want to get up but there are times when he just has to listen to me woofing in his ear!

Down on the sea front we captured the Two Trees, Bench and Poo Bin but today there was no sunrise, mainly because OTL was a little late in getting up!

OTL caught me in a dreamy pose!

I really do need to get a haircut soon, I look a bit of a rag bag!

But not until the end of Februrary!

We noticed that the first sign of Spring has arrived, Catkins are here!

OTL had to load up his pockets with a new stack of Poo Bags and loading up the old pocket means that the poo bag is now empty and next week we'll have to put in a new order.

OTL was looking at the bag that held the bags and noticed that the manufacturer was called Spectrum Brand UK Ltd, but, OTL did one of those quick looks and thought, 'my, that’s an original name!'

Rectum Brand.

Oops, that's an appropriate name!

Monday tomorrow, back to work again!

Bye for now!

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well wot a lovely picture of you, now what have you had around your chops? Have you been munching carrots? Glad you got OTL up and out even if you did miss the sunrise. It's always wise to have plenty of poo bags in a pocket, you just never know when you might need one. I went for a walk with my boy today, I managed one lap of the block where we live and had to retire home, he carried on and did 8 miles, then this evening he went out for another 4 miles so we could have a nice pizza for dinner. It was like doing a route march Daisy, I could hardly keep up, I've been used to a nice gentle stroll, stopping every 5 blades of grass and waiting whilst Arch cocked his leg over a sniff. I'm going to have to get into training if I'm going out for walks with the boy, he doesn't stop nor does he cock his leg, so no breaks for me to get my breath back. Hope you managed to meet up with one of your mates. I was watching Hairball Harry playing out the front today, now last week, there was an ambulance turn up for one of the oldies opposite, well they left the stretcher outside with a nice white cover on it, Hairball spotted it as well and thought it would be just the job for a snooze, luckily, his owner spotted him jumping up and ran across and grabbed him off. I really think Hairball should have been a woofer. Anyways, stay warm and safe all. Love from little Arch's mum and his boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete