Monday 8 April 2024

Guess who we met?

Hello Woofers,

Daisy here again.

This morning we were up early after being kept awake with The Missus bouncing arond in the early hours of the morning.

Just as we were driving into the car park who did we see walking down the road?

Devo & Zoro!

That was it, a great start to the walk!


While OTL was busy taking photo's of Slippy Cows and watching the ships come in us woofers had a great time chasing about sniffing the sniffs.

It was a shame when we came to the end of the walk and Devo & Zoro had to go their way while OTL and I headed off towards the car park.

While OTL and I were out TM had got busy in the garden potting up some plants and digging up the nettles. We had some more nettles over the other side of the garden so there will be nettles enough for the Flutterflies this summer.

OTL and I are taking bets on how many Floggs we will see this year, that is, Floggs with four legs. So far we have seen two Floggs and loads of Taddlypolls!

OK, that's it for today, see you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well I'm pleased you managed to meet up with Devo and Zorro this morning, I bet it made getting up early worthwhile. Smashing pictures today. You'll have to help OTL count the flogs and taddlypoles. I didn't see any flogs in my garden today but I did hear a splash and spot a ripple on my little pond. I've had another quite busy day today, doing a bit more diy with my sooper dooper drill. I got a bit further with my clearing out of the conservatory, but not very far. The boy is getting a takeaway for his tea tonight cos he's watching the wrestling again. I'll be putting my paws up and watching some mindless programmes on the box until it's time to get into my pit. Sounds like Mrs TM has been very busy today. Take care, stay warm, safe and have fun all. Love, little Arch's mum and the boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete