Wednesday 24 April 2024

It's the early woofer........

 Hello Woofers.

Daisy here again.

So, there I was, stretched out on the bed listening to OTL snoring his ears off when my leg twitched and kicked him in the side of his head.

That was it, I had woken him up a whole hour earlier than normal.

For some reason he decided to get up and have a shower!

Well, getting up early means we are up a whole hour earlier than normal!

We could see that the sun was already up so we were not going to get any red sunrise but we may get a good shot of the sea shore.

See what I mean, not too bad for a shot of Spring colours.
 
Of course, we didn't see any woofers and to be honest, we didn't expect to meet anyone, I don't expect they were up yet!
One of the interesting things about photographs taken early in the morning is that you get the Golden Hour
and the light seems to be more defined!

This shot across the Medway Estuary is a good example.

It's the same for the leaves on the trees. Bursting out from there buds the colours seem sharper.

OTL has spent the rest of the day cleaning out the filter of the pond sprinkler, now instead of dribbling out, the water jets up to almost a metre!

He cleared all the straw and leaves out and even managed to scare some of the Taddly Poles as well!

We haven't seen any small froggies yet but I don't expect to see them until summer time.

You know, this getting up early has messed up my walkies time and I've managed to get four walkies today!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy.


1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy, well I hope you're not getting restless legs. I suppose getting out early means you have the pick of the sniffs and don't have to share them. 4 walks as well, that's brilliant. Smashing pictures. I've been busy cutting the grass today and doing a few little jobs. The boy has done his lunchtime ramble and is now getting ready for his after work ramble. I'm going to put my feet up until the boy comes home and requires scoff. I didn't frighten any wildlife in the garden when I was cutting the grass, I did a good check round before I let the mower trundle up and down the lawn. It's been a tad chilly here today so I'm looking forwards to getting warm and snuggly and watching the box this evening. Take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, little Arch's mum and the boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete