Tuesday 7 May 2024

Sunshine and roses and Tiddly Poles!

Hello Woofers,

Daisy Dog is here again!

Wot a super day it’s been. We were out early this morning, well out of the front door by seven and off to the Grain seafront tubble was, no woofers! They must have all got up early!

The only woofer I saw was BarnyII and all he wanted to do was fuss around OTL and sniff my butt!

Once again OTL has spent all day trying to get the computer to obey his commands but all we  get is a long loud raspberry!

I’ve been making a bit of a  pig  of  myself with the new nibbles  and now I’ve got a grumbly tum.

OTL has now banned TM from feeding me more than half a nibble!

I must say TM is getting good at butt washing!


I can still only upload photos using the iPad cos the iMac still grinds to a halt half way through loading up, in fact it will only show the previous entry to the blog!

I think OTL is about to delete the program and try installing a new version! Another supplier may have another effect on the computer/program.

Until then I’m afraid we are all stuck with no pictures and text from this iPad!

By for now.

Luv,

Daisy   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. Sorry to hear the puter problems haven't been sorted yet but I'm sure they will be soon. Nice picture anyways. Sorry to hear you've got a grumbly tum, hope it feels better very soon. Chewie and me have had all our walks today in the sunshine. We've been busy playing in the garden and doing a few little jobs round the house. I've bought Chewie an apple, a carrot and some broccoli for him to try out, he thought the bit of carrot was great fun, he's been throwing it up in the air. He did try broccoli last week but didn't seem to be too impressed so I've bought him a fresh one and cooked a bit and will give him another go with it tomorrow. The boy has gone for his after work walk. I think it's time for Chewie and me to put our paws up now. Take care, stay safe all and best of luck with sorting the puter. Love, little Arch's mum, the boy and Chewie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm!
    I will email you!
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete