Sunday 10 September 2017

All packed and ready to go!

Yo Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

It has been a busy day today, loads of packing and storing and then re-packing!

Other than the last minute stuff, like water bowl and food tray and ferrets, we are almost ready to go!

The Missus is getting together all her crafty stuff she wants to take and all of the cupboards and storage spaces are stuffed full of paper, card and chemicals! Old Two Legs hasn't been in the caravan yet to see how all this stuff is spread out. If there is too much weight at the back or in the front then the van tried to 'wobble' along the road, a bit like Miss Wendy does when she gets a wiggle on!

We reckon the will be some last minute adjustment before we go!

Today OTL remembered to take the ball down to the beach but unfortunately the tide was out!

Holly and I did some dashing along the beach, chasing the blue ball that OTL has secretly hid in the ferret bag! 

He's taken it back and put it in the ferret bag!
Eric and May were digging in the shells looking for any new sniffs.

I told you they would loose that ball, they should have kept it!
 Lunchtime we were down for a walk but half way around the walk it started to rain! That was it, we all turned around and headed back. Freddy and Wendy even climbed up into the ferret bag to get out of the rain!

By the time we got back to the football field the rain had stopped, so we had a quick game of 'Chase the Ball'.

After a while I got a little bored, well, I mean, I'm a terrier type not a retriever!

Well, I happened to turn my tail and before  I could do anything, the ferrets nicked the ball!

OK, Got IT!
 Freddy kept on jumping up and down and shouting out 'On Me 'ead!' After a while Wendy kicked it up and towards Freddy who missed it all together and he ended up rolling on the ground!

Do it again! Do it again and I'll get it!
Before Wendy could get to it I dashed in and grabbed it and ran off!

OTL was going to throw it for me but it started to rain again, so off we went, home!

It took a couple more hours before we had everything ready for tomorrow. Now all we have to do now is get an early night and an early stat tomorrow!

The caravan site says they have Wi-Fi so I should be able to share our fun with you all.

Bye Bye for now,

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Here you are all packed and ready for your Jurassic adventures, have fun, fun, fun. Make sure your things are packed and don't let them take your stuff out of the van to make room for their things. Hope the internetty works well and be hearing from you. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening little maties. Glad you're all packed and ready to go. I'm looking forward to hearing your adventures down in Dorset. My mum has been there, she's been a few times and she reckons monkey world is the place to go but she says they don't let woofers in, she says they might keep some woofers and put them in with the monkeys cos they might reckon some woofers are more monkey than woofer ....... I didn't like the way she looked at me when she said that ...... I'm all woofer with no monkey at all. I should do a quick inspection if I were you, just in case your stuff has been taken out to make room for someone else's stuff. Did you do a check list? You check and Holly chops ticks off ....... scoff .... check ....... treats ...... check ....... teeth cleaning chews ....... check ........ balls ........ check ......... stick to chase ...... check ..... ferrets ........ nope........ Holidays do sound exciting, I'm hoping one day that I might have one but my mum reckons we can't go far in case I need to visit the vet ...... I think she's taking the mickey out of me. I'll be having an early night as well .... got boring guard duty and boy sitting again in the morning and then just guard duty in the afternoon. Loved the pictures today, wots that Freddy like, ball on the head would probably give him concussion. We don't want you wobbling all the way to Dorset so do make sure everything is equally spread about. Safe journey to you all and very happy holibobs. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete