Friday 27 January 2023

I've got my ticket booked!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy here.

We got out good and early, well, early for OTL!

By the time we got down to the sea front there were dark clouds and no sunrise! We are getting worried that the sun keeps hiding behind the clouds.

 


We met up with some of the local woofers but their Two Legs were dragging their tails and we soon got ahead of them!

Back home OTL booked me in to collect my worming tablets on Monday. One thing I've noticed, the TL don't take any worming tablets!

After that was done, we set about doing some important stuff!

First of all, OTL booked the ferry for him, TM and the car, this was the summer holidays!

I then had to remind him that I needed a ticket as well, for going and coming back!

So, the ferry company wanted to know all about me, age and breed!

Blooming cheek, still I got it all filled in and finally ended up getting my tickets free of charge!

Mind you, I'm not allowed in the restaurant and I've got to stay in one part of the ship but I've done it before.

Staying in one place means I can woof at the mini two legs!

After that was all booked, we printed the tickets and they are all hung on the wall over the desk!

I'm really looking forward to having a run on the big beach at Calgary Bay!

It's nothing like this beach!

 I prefer the sandy beach than this puddle!

        That's it for today, have a good weekend!

Luv,

Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. Smashing pictures but the one with you in is the best. We've had a busy day waiting for the new food box to arrive, well it arrived about an hour ago and now we've got to wait for it to settle before we can turn it on. Now last night, my mum emptied the old food box and put the things she'd bought this week at the shops in some carrier bags and hung them outside on the washing line to keep them cold. Me and my boy were laughing cos we've never seen a carton of milk hanging on the line before. My boy went up the shops today and he bought my mum the biggest bar of chocolate I've ever seen and he bought me a nice big bit of broccoli so for a reward, I let him cuddle me on the sofa. Now I don't often let him have a cuddle on account of I prefer wrestling with him but sometimes you just have to take pity on him and let him have a cuddle. Actually, he stuck up for me when my mum was telling me off a bit, she was paying for my tablets wot the vet has got in for me and I was whining, so my boy said, poor Arch, my mum told him how much the tablets were and said not poor Arch but poor mum, wot a cheek. We're off to bed early tonight on account of my mum going to work tomorrow, she said she has to work to keep me in tablets. Now I don't know why these TL's don't take worming tablets, I reckon they should. Good to hear you've got your ticket booked for your holiday. Wot a cheek to say you can't go in the restaurant, I reckon us woofers are cleaner and quieter than mini TL's. Take care, stay warm and safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoooo! Happy holibobs- something to look forward to xxx

    ReplyDelete