Friday 26 February 2016

Not our Best Day!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret here again!

Well, we could have done better today!

Early this morning The Missus took us over The Fields, not the best place for a walk but when needs must!

Then as soon as we got back home, there was Old Two Legs, with his coat on, all ready to go out!

Wow! We thought, a real walk coming up!


Then Holly said that we were going to the Poodle Parlour!

Mind you, we did have a Flying Jackets on so we weren't too cold, until we got there.

That was when OTL took our coats off us and said 'Bye Bye' while we were lead off to wait in a cage until it was our turn for a 'Short Back and Sides'!

I won't bore you with the details but let's face it, we are so pleased when OTL comes to get us out!

We were straight down The Beach and heading for our Poo Place!

Poo Place This Way!
 I couldn't keep up with Holly, 'cos I could only take little steps, just in case!

Outta My Way I Got a Neeeed!
 Luckily, we have a Poo Place just at the end of the path and pretty soon OTL was getting the Poo Bags out!


Come on Hurry Up I'm Next!
 The wind was blowing which made it all a bit chilly but we got around our walk and didn't see any other woofers at all!

Mind you, it was about three thirty and the Mini Two Legs were still in school!

As we were heading back along the grass path, Holly spotted a Monster in the water.

A couple of hundred yards out to see we could see something bobbing up and down and heading out to sea. I said it was a big lump of wood but Holly reckons it was a Nessy from Up North looking for runaway Heeland Coo's.

A Lump of Wood or a Nessy?
 We got back home and I was straight into the kitchen to finish off my chicken breakfast I had left this morning.

Holly wasn't interested in trying to rob me but she did climb up onto OTL's chair and got under the 'Throw' where she said she is staying until it gets warmer!


My Butt is Too Cold, so I'm Staying Here!
 I'm not sure what is for dinner tonight but I do know OTL is out working tomorrow so it's back to The Field for us!

It's a hard life being a woofer in this house!

Bye bye for now!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss April, Miss Wendy and Freddy de Ferret!

4 comments:

  1. Poor little you and you having your hair cut in this inclement weather, I won't call it cold and upset you too much. Glad you made it to your special place in time and also glad that nobody finished off your breakfast before you got back. Holly looks all cosy under the throw, she is one clever woofer. So it is off to the fields again tomorrow, could be worse at least you can have a real run around. As for is it nessy or a lump of wood, I think it was a lump of wood because OTL would have brought back two nessies from the Highlands, not just one. Keep warm tomorrow in those lovely coats and happy snuggles. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, you poor darlings! Ya got to do a better job of training those two legged things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, you poor darlings! Ya got to do a better job of training those two legged things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening all, oh Daisy you and Holly have my heartfelt condolences on your awful day. I HATE going to the groomers. My mum stays with me when I go, if I suffer she has to suffer as well. I make sure my mum and Caroline get their fair share of the water I'm washed in, and I won't sit down when I'm told, I like to walk in circles to make it difficult to get the clippers near me. Them ferrets is lucky they don't have to have all that stuff done to them. You two do look the business in your flying jackets and Holly does look cosy under the throw. Hmmm now, monster or wood, at first I thought it was a monster, I was sure it was a monster but then when Sue said if it was a monster there would have been 2 cos OTL don't do things by halves, I thought well maybe it was a bit of wood. Now if it comes ashore, don't forget to hang on to it, remember wot them chaps did with bits of wood up north, you could maybe start your own little place down there on the beach. Don't forget if you go walking down the farm tomorrow there will be lots of interesting sniffs for rolling in, that should be pay back for making you have a bath and your hair cut. I've got an appointment tomorrow morning for my itchy butt, not looking forward to that but apart from that I think I'm going to have a quiet day. Have a good evening all, I bet you and Holly look gorgeous, hope you get some muggings for putting up with all that so called beauty stuff. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete