Tuesday 14 February 2017

It's getting warmer!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

Have you noticed that the temperature is creeping up? Well, the other day it was freezing, 1 degree and a nasty North West Wind!

Today it got up to eleven degrees here in North Kent and the wind was just a gentle breeze of two miles an hour!

Balmy or wot!

When we got down to the beach Old Two Legs pointed out a 'Front' that was passing over head!

A Warm Front?
 Freddy and Wendy had fun rolling in the Sea Kale leaves, until OTL told them to 'Hurry Up' 'cos he could see some woofers walking towards us along the Sea Wall!


Rush, Rush, Rush!
 We couldn't hand about 'cos The Missus had booked the car to go shopping for some last minute stuff for her American Adventure!

Come lunchtime she still hadn't returned so we had to go walkies in the Big Car! The heated seats were turned on and Holly and I had nice warm tails by the time we got down to the end of the road!

Holly got into a 'Hole Dogging' mood and was throwing the sand all over the place!

Here we go!
 I think it must be half term 'cos there were loads of Mini Two Legs wandering about with Parents or Grand Parents and of course, there was the usual questions, Wot are They? Do They Bite? Can I have One?

Miss May had fun rolling in a shallow hole she had dug, Eric was more interested in sniffin' the sea weed!

This is Soooooooo Goooood!
This afternoon we have been making up luggage labels for The Missus to hang on her suitcase. They had to have 'Reversable' labels so that on the way out it will have the U.S.A. address and on the way back it will show our home address!

Clever or wot?

We haven't heard anything about Michael and his operation, maybe Sue will give us an update if she reads today's ramblings!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties down where it's a bit warmer. It's not been very warm here and I've been to the groomers and have had a close shave, brrrrr. I went out for my walk first thing and didn't turn round to go home but it was still cold although not as cold as yesterday. I didn't appreciate being nearly drowned in a bath and clipped or being brushed and combed. My mum said I look lovely but I miss my hair and sniffs that I'd got on me. Now my mum heard that Mr Mike is at home where he had a cup of tea and some cake. Glad to hear you all had a good time down on the beach today. I expect Mrs TM is getting quite excited about her trip now. Hope she has topped up the doggie scoff cupboard and the freezer for OTL. Me and my mum were very tired after my grooming session so we had a little snuggle under a blanket this afternoon, I do like a good snuggle. Hope you all have a lovely evening with some decent muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (balded) Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am tomorrow with a late update on Michael sorry I was missing yesterday. Well they let him out in the afternoon and told him not to return for six weeks, they will tell him when! Be very careful with those heated seats, as I understand it, you can get something called "piles" which only has a slight link with poo bags. Has TM done all glittering case labels, I can just see them now, great excitement for everyone as she doesn't usually got off on her own, is she allowed? OTL goes off with Uncle Alun while TM only seems to go to the Village Hall, I hope Tesco brought enough food for you all last week and hopefully the man will bring some more. Now I am off to read tomorrows . xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete