Friday 14 July 2017

We Love Friday's

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret again!

Friday is one of our favourite days, you see The Missus is happy 'cos tomorrow she is up the village hall doing her 'Master Class'.

Old Two Legs is happy 'cos she is up there as well. That means he gets to watch all the recordings of the TV programs and he gets to put his feet up all day, except when he has to take us out of course!

Today we left the ferrets at home 'cos it was getting too hot for them and to be honest, they would rather tuck up under the blanket in the cage 'cos it was cooler there!

Down on the beach OTL spotted another sailing barge out on the estuary.

Look! It's another sailor!
Me?

Well, I didn't get to go in the water for a paddle. Instead I did what I do best.........................

I had a really good Roll!

First I rolled this way.

Then I rolled that way!
And then I rolled over this way!
And then I rolled over that way!
And finally I rolled over there again!
 OK, so I didn't get to dip my claws into the sea but I managed to get sand absolutely everywhere!

I reckon that I must have had a good couple of pounds of sand tucked under my tail by the time I finished!

That's another reason I love Fridays, I get to roll in the sand!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

6 comments:

  1. Evening little maties. It's been warm here as well. I was on boysitting duties first thing when my mum went to work, then my boy went to work, then my mum came home and we went for a lovely snooze. I haven't managed a decent roll in anything sniffy today though, you are lucky, you have so many really good sniffs down there. Loved the pictures but the ones of you rolling are really the best. Do you do a slide and roll, you know, start with your chin and then get the sniff all the way down your tummy? Mind to get as many rolls in as you did, OTL must have been a bit far away or else he'd have been telling you to get up. I hope Holly chops got her share of rolls today. I bet the ferrets had a good old rampage round the house. Hope Mrs TM enjoys her master class tomorrow. I can just see OTL sitting back and enjoying his telly after he does all his chores with housework in the ferret cages. Have a lovely evening all, hope the muggings are good. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (no roll) Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a good roll about and what lovely pictures of the happening, I bet the ferrets will be pleased to be home alone having good old fashioned snoozes without the fear that suddenly they would get spattered with glue and glitter. Are you visiting the ladies tomorrow to see what you can prise out of them for your tummies? Good luck if you do, it all looks very nice, they know how to party! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daisy and all our Godwin friends. It's Jeanette, Izzy's mum here. What Jolly japes you've had rolling on the beach today. Looks like so much fun. OTL must have been so busy taking photos of you that he forgot to yell at you to stop.
    Izzy and the gang are having lots of extra cuddles from nanny Val but Neil says that she is missing me. I am really missing cuddles from all my darling woofers but most especially from my gorgeous Izzy. I am still in my hospital bed but can now manage a Harlem Shuffle to the loo. TM's Crop day means good muggins so I hope OTL makes a stop off with you. Have to go now. I never get any peace in here. Love and hugs to all, Jeanette (Izzy's mum)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you to Little Arch and Sue sor your best wishes in comments too xx

      Delete
    2. Hope you get home to Izzy and the gang soon so you can get some cuddles. xxx

      Delete