Saturday 26 August 2017

The Queues have started!

Hi Woofers!

It's us again!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

This morning, first thing we spotted a sailing barge out on the estuary but because there was so little wind, it was hardly moving!

It's a pity Old Two Legs didn't have his telephoto lens, we might have got a better shot!

All this with a 35mm lens!
 While OTL was watching the barge going nowhere, Miss May was having a great time rolling in a sniff on the beach!

Oooooooooh! This is so good!
 While all this was going on, Holly and I headed off the beach to get some sniffs on the path that headed up the hill. We heard a woof and Holly immediately knew it was Bert who really fancies Holly!
Hey! Where's my girl friend?
 OTL told him she was on the path and off he went!

Miss May was still rolling around and by now she had her tongue sticking out!

This just can't get any better!
 Young Eric was more interested in the gulls on the mud. He reckons that it would be great if he could catch one, put a saddle on it and fly around like Harry Potter!

Are they Hippogriffs and could I fly them?
You know that Eric gets some funny ideas!

Being a holiday weekend, the tourists have turned up and parked themselves on the beach and were making sandcastles and digging holes in the sand!

More tourists!
Now, we don't mind the tourists that turn up in the morning but there have been those tourists who do some 'Wild Camping'! Mind you, we have been told that in the evening loads of youngsters turn up and play music so those wild campers don't get an early night!

A not very happy wild camper!
 Hey! We got a message from young Rocky the Parrot! Seems he is settling down in his new home and is having a great time. He sent us an email to say he reads our blog each day and thinks the antics of our ferrets is just the funnest thing he has read in ages!

Well Rocky, you keep reading and if you can send a photo of yourself we will include it in that days blog!

Fame at last!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Evening little maties. Loved the pictures today, just tell that Bert to keep his paws off Holly chops cos she's mine. Now I've been reading all about these tourists and trippers wot do things on bank holiday weekends so I decided I should get in on the action. Now my mum was finishing off the gardening and then she planned to do some crafting while she waited for the ice cream man. I was having none of that! While she was gardening I was kicking my football to her and she was rolling it back but then I seemed to hurt my back leg and it wouldn't go down on the ground ...... so off I went and sat by the front door and gave a bit of a yelp or 10 so my mum took me off to the Veterinary college cos she was convinced I'd hurt myself quite badly. Well they took me away from my mum, but you know me, I don't mind going off with people. The pulled it, pushed it, pressed it, they did all sorts to my legs, then bent them, pulled them straight, gave me cuddles, walked me, gave me cuddles, stroked me, gave me cuddles .......... they couldn't find anything wrong with my leg, which was back on the floor where it should be. I was getting a tad peckish cos it had gone passed my 4 o clock scoff time so I said I had to be going. Anyways, they've told my mum I must have rest (rest is good, I like rest) they've said I have to go in the garden on the lead until Monday and if it's still ok by Monday then I can go on a short 10 minute walk and build it up day by day. Unless my mum is worried about me I don't have to go back ............... hmmmmm well we'll see, if she had interesting things planned for me I might not want to go back but if not, I might just have to have another trip ......... I feel a very cuddly weekend coming on. Well it looks like my mum has missed the ice cream man for today. It's nearly scoff time again. Perhaps my mum could take me camping in one of them little tents ..... I think I might like that. Glad to see Miss May having a good roll in a sniff. Little Eric does get some funny ideas. We definitely need a photo of Rocky. Have a lovely evening all, hope you get some good muggings, I'm off for a scoff then lots of cuddles. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (brave Arch) and Mr (you should have heard him yelp, like a stuck pig) Nipper xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete