Tuesday 26 September 2017

Busy catching up on the sniffs and other important things!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

Today has been fun, we have been out down the beach and catching up on the sniffs and picking out the new woofer 'Markers' all along the paths!

The ferrets say they have picked up a sniff trail from a family of Weasels who have moved into the area!

Old Two Legs has been catching up on his work and trying to get 'In Tune' with his new computer and the accountancy package, which is still confusing him!

I said he should let Eric have a go at setting it up but OTL says that Eric would make a bigger mess than anyone we knew!

Freddy enjoyed the lunchtime walk. Well, he didn't walk really, most of the time was spent cuddled up in OTL's arms just watching the world go by!

Mind you, he did get down onto the beach and got going on his favourite pastime.

Sunbathing!

Miss Wendy said he was just being a lazy ferret and said she was off to do some digging in the sand!

No, I've got better things to do!

 Not that it bothered Freddy, he just lay there, on his back and getting a sun tan on his paws!



There's nothing like warm paws!
 After his paws warmed up enough he got OTL to carry him back to the football pitch where he waddled across the field, getting OTL to pick him up just before he got to the car!

Back home Freddy fell asleep as soon as he got into his cage and he has only woken up once for a drink!

We never got a kebab last night, the shop was shut on Monday! I don't think that we will get one tonight either 'cos today OTL has been fed rabbit food for breakfast followed by brown bread and salad sandwich at lunchtime and now we can't sniff any cooking, so that more than likely means..........cheese salad tonight.

YUK!

I can see it will affect us woofers 'cos I mean with no nibbles we will just fade away!

Mind you, I like the idea that a kebab is really a healthy meal 'cos it has salad with it!

Something tells me that The Missus wouldn't agree with that!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties. Well I hope you've managed to catch up with all the new sniffs. Did you manage to bump into any of your woofer mates to tell them of the adventures you've had? Now I've been out today, you'll never guess where I've been ......... give in? Ok well I'll tell you. I've been to the vets ....... I was due to go this afternoon to see the nurse for her to check my butt, but I thought instead of seeing the nurse, I'd go to the top and opt for a visit with the vet. I thought I'd go this morning cos I had this afternoon marked down in my diary for a siesta. I had a very grumbly tum during the night and me and my mum didn't get any sleep cos I kept needing to go in the garden. Well I haven't got a temperature, cos the vet stuck that thermometer thingy into my butt, my butt is fine, the vet said my tummy felt ok so instead of me having to get stabbed she gave me some of that disgusting pro-kolin stuff, it tastes really, really horrible so I've decided I won't be going for a poo anymore today cos I really hate that stuff and I don't want my mum to have to keep squirting it in my mouth. My mum was a bit sad cos instead of getting a free butt check with the nurse, she got quite a hefty bill from the vet. I'm pleased to say I haven't had a poo since 10 this morning now. That paste must act like glue! Perhaps my mum should try sticking her glitter on with it. I'm a bit miffed cos I'm only allowed 1/3 of my scoff today ....... I'll be wasting away with you and Holly chops. I mean, a sick woofer has to keep their strength up you know. Maybe Freddy needs more scoff if he hasn't got the energy to walk very far, he looks like he's keeled over cos he's weak at the knees, poor chap. Now I reckon it's a good idea to let Eric have a go at sorting the new computer, I mean these youngster are supposed to be good with stuff like that. I've been looking up wots in a kebab, it has lettuce, tomato, onion, chilli's ...... not wots not healthy about that? You have all my sympathy for the lack of muggings tonight. I've got to go now and do a bit of squeaking and looking at my mum with my big brown eyes and a very sorry for myself look on my face to see if I can get her to feel guilty and give me some extra scoff. Have a good evening all, love, licks, wags and sniffs from poor little ( wasting away) Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing that our Chinese Takeaway shuts on a Monday we once went on a Tuesday only to discover that they open on Bank Holiday Mondays and close the day after which was the Tuesday we went! Food sounds a bit on the thin side at your end, nothing worth mugging then, poor little woofers makes me feel guilty that I ate all my roast chicken. You sound like you are getting back into life in Kent with ferret sunbathing and sleeping, I do hope the accounts package soon sets a spark alight in OTLs cranium and it all falls into place and in the right place. Poor Archie seems to be lacking in the food department too, fancy him engineering a morning visit to the vet and then having to go without food, he never saw that coming! Hope Godwin Towers in a happy place and apart from smaller food bills you have all slotted back into your normal way of life xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete