Friday 29 December 2017

Still no Snow but it's Wet!

Hi Woofers!

It's us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

Last night I got up to have a drink, around three in the morning and on my way back to bed I stuck my nose under the curtains to see what life was like outside.

It was frosty, all the cars were covered and at first I thought it may have been snow but no, it was frost!

When we got up at seven we headed fro the back door, intending to go for a quick wee, we dived through the kitchen door expecting frost and ice but instead it was raining!

That was it, a quick turnaround and back indoors, weeing can wait until later!

It was still raining when we went out down to the beach. We had our rain coats on but we still got soaked and even Old Two Legs came back with soaking wet trousers!

Being the last working day of the year, OTL has been busy with the VAT returns and stuff like that, boring really but it's one of those jobs that just has to be done or he ends up in trouble!

Lunchtime it was quite dry and just a little windy.

Windy, cloudy and getting colder!
 There were a few woofers out for a walk including a Bozo Woofer who is a Guide Dog to his blind Two Legs.

When he has his harness on he has been trained not to do all the doggy stuff, like butt sniffing and investigating sniffs in the long grass!

Today he was off his harness and just had his collar on. Well, when he saw us he was all dancing about, chasing after us, butt sniffing and dancing around OTL!

We saw Barny II and a couple of the Basset Hounds and a Sheep Dog who was going just a little potty, like he hadn't been let off the lead for a year!

We didn't hang about and were soon back home where we had a game with our new squeaky toys we got for Christmas and we tormented Eric with some Dangly Toys Archie Babe sent down to us!

Eric tends to play a bit rough so we are not expecting them to last long!

Now, what's all this about Mr Nipper getting a new mate? Has Archie Babe got competition?

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,


Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. It was all cold and very frosty when I got up at 4 this morning, the ground was all crunchy. It was very cold going out for a wee, I did it as quick as I could then hurried back in doors to get warm again. By the time my mum went off to work it had started raining but I was warm and snuggly in my bed and dreaming of playing out in the garden in the sunshine. I was on guard duty to I could only sleep with one eye closed. Me and my mum went back to bed when she got home cos she was feeling a bit dirty dick, she felt a bit dirty dick all night, but we had to get up cos next doors bozos were having a bark in. I had some good wrestles with my boy today when my mum went shopping, she bought some new curtains with her Xmas money that me and my boy gave her, she was well pleased. It's been very cold here today so I expect you've got the same weather as us, no fun to be out and about in. I haven't got competition but Mr Nipper has, Nipper jnr is one of my xmas presents, he needs some training though cos he's like wot Mr Nipper was when he first came here, not house trained at all and he flies up and down the living room, we've still got the electric prod we used on Mr Nipper. I'm sure Nipper jnr will soon become civilised, Mr Nipper is almost civilised, we can let him out as long as all the doors and windows are shut so he don't escape and terrify the neighbours, although, I thought my mum might send him round to eat the 2 woofers next door today. I'm glad the ferrets are having fun with their dangly toys. Tell them to stay out of OTL's socks though. I bet that guide woofer really enjoyed having a play, they seem to work very hard. I better go get my scoff. Have a lovely snuggly evening and hope the xmas muggings are still around. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch, Mr Nipper and Nipper jnr xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete