Thursday 1 February 2018

Not another Blue Moon!

Yo Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret with you again!

Well, wot a lot of excitement there has been on the TV about the Blue Moon and it wasn't even blue.

Except our picture!

We were out early this morning and Old Two Legs was clicking away at the moon, not that it was any other colour than normal, however, he should have brought a tripod but the best shot isn't too bad!

Not a Spaceman to be seen!
Back home we spent the morning snoozing in with OTL while he was messing about on the computer. The ferrets, after their rampage around for an hour, headed back to bed for their morning snooze which is followed by their midday snooze. Except if it is their turn to go out for a walk at lunchtime!

Today it was high tide when we got to the sea shore and OTL said it would be a bit dangerous to go on the beach and of course, Holly had to keep the sand out of her eyes!

High Tide!
We kept to the sea wall and then off up the hill. Both Freddy and Wendy tried to stay cuddled up in OTL's arms 'cos the wind was rather chilly!

When we got back to the football field Freddy decided he would have a little run and a Little Run was what he had! He must have taken twelve steps, stopped, dug a small hole in the football field, then asked to be picked up again!

OK, I need a carry now!
That Freddy can be a lazy little ferret sometimes! Miss Wendy, on the other paw, was up for a run and a sniff, then she asked to be carried and then within two minutes she was wriggling to get down, again!

Back home we all crashed out for our 'Afternoon Nap'!

Not sure what OTL has got tonight but Holly and I have been served up a big bowl of chicken and we saw The Missus boiling up the leftovers to make soup!

We seem to use everything there is of the chicken and the boiled out bone are the only thing that gets thrown in the compost bin!

This weekend TM is off to her Master Class so we will be having a good time with OTL, you know, paw up, on the sofa chewing away on a Bonio or Teeth Cleaning Chew!

It's Holly's turn to pick the film and I reckon she will want to see 1001 Dalmatians, just so we can woof at Cruella De Ville!

We know how to live!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Me and my mum peeped at the moon last night and it was the same colour as your moon, so no blue moons here either. Well it's been a very chilly day here so I was glad to be inside out of the icy wind. I did drive up to the shops to see Brenda though, I can't be doing without my cuddle or treat. I'm still on restricted exercise ....... ahhhhhh. We've been quite busy today, still getting things ready for Mrs Boy, it's only just over a week now until she arrives. My mum keeps moaning about being tired, don't quite know why cos she doesn't do guard duty 24/7 like wot I do. We had a power nap when my boy went off for his walk to burn his calories so he can have pizza for his dinner tonight. Pleased to hear you got some decent scoff today. Now wots this I hear about Mrs TM, has her butt grown and splitting her trousers or has she lost weight? Has OTL got to black eyes or hairy knickers? Freddy is a chap after my own heart, I must admit I'm not that fond of walking in the cold. Mind you I expect him being a small chap, the wind just blows straight over him, not like us woofers who are a bit taller, the wind blows straight up yer butt under yer tail. Hope Mrs TM enjoys her master class on Saturday and you all enjoy your day of paws up and chewing. Have a lovely evening all, hope there are some decent muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just imagine having 1001 Dalmatians, oh no...... they used several dogs many times to show 100 I don't see them managing 1001, where would they sleep but in a film it is alright. Chicken, wonderful maybe you didn't eat it all today so there will be seconds for tomorrow, did I get it right, you and Holly have the chicken and all OTL gets are the boiled up bones, that sounds right to me. The moon was a very good picture you can see all the water and being handheld, Michael said it was especially good what with having two ferrets stuck up his jumper. Freddy does seem a bit lazy, soul is active but his legs are not whereas Miss May is up for a long ferret about. I am glad you havn't told the whole world about TMs trousers, I know she has told half of the world but I shall keep the secret of the splitting seams, I will not tell a soul. Hope the Master Class goes well, get TM to take needle and cotton oh and elastic along, just in case. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete