Monday 16 April 2018

How much for a hair?????????

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

As you would imagine, we have been a little upset today. Old Two Legs didn't come home last night so we had to spend the night on the bed without our OTL Water Bottle

First thing this morning we were out for a walk along the sea shore and just for fun we played a joke on The Missus. you see, she doesn't really know the games we play with OTL and when TM thinks she is in charge, we sort of disappear behind the bushes!

Holly got shipped off to the vet to have her ear poked and prodded and instead of a nasty little wriggly thing eating the inside of her ear the vet found a hair, yes, a hair!

Now I won't tell you how much OTL has forked out over the last few days but we reckon that the hair should be made of gold and studded with diamonds!

When OTL was told the results he said that Holly owes him some serious licks!

We settled down and other than a slight hookup with a chicken chew I tried burying in the garden everything has been fine today.

I mean, a woofer has to bury things and if it is muddy I'm bound to get some mud on my nose, and chin, and all around my face!

It's a doggy thing!

OTL and Alun arrived all in one piece and even managed to get an earlier ferry so that they could get into the B&B and get sorted before heading off to get some dinner!

Lucky OTL, steak and chips and salad while we got Doggy Scoff!

And you wonder why I buried the chicken chew!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

5 comments:

  1. Yo maties. I'm glad to hear Holly chops is ok after her traumatic experience. Now where is the light meal the vets always say you HAVE to have after an operation? Where is the chicken and rice? Doggie scoff is no reward for being such a brave little soldier. I can imagine how much that hair cost, I'm well up on vet money these days and I bet OTL can't afford his steak dinner an is probably only getting a see thru burger with his 2 chips tonight. I bet Mrs TM will be keeping you and Holly chops on the lead tomorrow. Now Daisy, I don't want to worry you but don't bury your treasures outside cos there's creatures out there that look for buried treasures and they nick things. Keep you chew safely hidden where the ferrets can't reach it, like under OTL's pillow. I bet you missed him and Holly today. About this hair as well, didn't the vet know that you're supposed to have hairs in your ears, they're there to keep your brain warm and Holly uses her brain lots so she needs good insulation. Glad to hear that OTL and Alun arrived safely and I hope they enjoy their time looking at birds. I've had a busy day today, I've been on duty looking after my mum again, she has the grumblies again, now I did suggest that she had a dose of my pro kolin but she said she couldn't deprive me of my medicine. Now I reckon she may need to go to the vets and get a tube for herself if she won't take mine. I hope the ferrets are behaving for Mrs TM. Have a good evening and hopefully you might get a snackette before bedtime. Don't forget that Holly will be a tad sleepy this evening so the guarding falls to you Daisy. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Archie, you were typing when I was and beat me to posting. Holly is such a brave little soldier and Daisy is having to be the family main stay while OTL is away, you would think after such trauma they could have both had a lovely tasty meal but then on the other paw TM is not used to all this hard work and perhaps didn’t have time. She will probably be up all night cooking up something delicious???xx

      Delete
  2. Oh what a fun, sad day you have had and even OTL all the way in another country has been part of the fun sad. Did you get the hair to frame, I think it would look wonderful on the stair wall. I have just realised that OTL is really only in Maidstone staying in a posh 5 star hotel that feeds him real food, when he arrives back home just a little heavier he will show you photos of old sea eagles and pretend that they are new,
    A life of Reilly they are living, to be sure, to be sure. Are you going to help TM with that wallpapering, embossed striped, striped embossed, ummm sounds different. Take care of the little ones and let’s hope you get some proper food, I can give you the web address of a brilliant 7 star doggie hotel in Southend, they don’t even moan if you get a bit muddy. Lots of love and hugs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you're right Mrs Sue, I reckon Mrs TM will be cooking away tonight to make sure that OTL's little girlies will have very tasty dinners tomorrow. Now I wonder if you're right about OTL not being very far away and getting some scoff without salad in it ......... pssst OTL we won't snitch on you. I reckon Mrs TM has been busy today doing wall papering and making the ferrets cages look very posh just to surprise OTL when he gets back home. I wonder if the B&B where OTL is staying will put up little woofers if they promise not to tell Mrs TM's that they can see them walking on the sea wall ;) Licks and sniffs to you Mrs Sue, from little Arch xxxxxxxxxx

      Delete