Wednesday 4 April 2018

Is This a Prezzie from Archie Babe?

Hi Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

Well, today Old Two Legs has been working hard. He has had a few orders in and has been rushing about getting them all packed and down to the carriers.

Before he could get going he had to take us out for our morning walk. As we are coming to accept, no real sunrise to talk about but there was a little bit of sunshine poking from under the clouds!

Well, it didn't get any better than this!
 As we headed back towards the car the sun just went away and Holly says it went back to bed!

Well, the clouds look, interesting!
 Back home we kept out of the way and before long OTL was loading up the car and heading to the carrier. Holly and I stayed at home 'cos there wasn't enough room in the car for us and the packages of stuff!

Back home we stood watch up in the bedroom, both Holly and I stuck our heads up under the curtains and waited for OTL to get back!

When he turned into the road we went woofing mad and Holly rushed downstairs to wait behind the front door while I stayed up at the window woofin' my tail off!

As soon as OTL got back we headed off to the sea shore for our midday walk. We found some sniffs that seemed interesting and while the ferrets stayed tucked up in OTL's arms we went sniffing!

Well, this one sniffs of whelks and sea weed!
A bit further along the Sea Wall we cam across what Holly says is a prezzie from Archie Babe!

Well, who would leave something like that for us to find?

I'm not too sure, it's what Archie would do but there's no Archie Sniff!
The ferrets didn't think it was Archie but they have never met Archie so they wouldn't know his sniff!

Well, we know what a Weasel sniffs like!
 It was good to see Miss May back to normal and charging around! Even Eric tried to keep up with her as we raced across the football field back to the car!

Come on, I'll race you back to the car!
We are expecting some sunshine tomorrow so that means we could have Freddy and Wendy out with us at lunchtime.

OTL has been sorting out some of his camera equipment for when he heads off to Isle of Mull for a few day to photograph Sea Eagles!

This weekend he will be getting all the lenses sorted so that should be fun 'cos Holly and I love playing with the camera!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well it looks like you two have got a secret admirer. It wasn't me who planted that heart there, I would send a pressie you could scoff but I'm a bit bothered now cos there's another woofer who is trying to get your sniffs for himself. Lovely pictures again today. I'm really pleased Miss May is back to her normal self, I saw the video that Mrs TM put on faceache, my mum showed it to me. We've had a drizzly day here today and my boy only managed to get to the shops and back in between showers. I declined his offer to go with him cos I don't like leaving my mum on her own when she's not feeling very well. She's a bit more better today and she reckons she might be able to go to work on Friday. I've been doing lots of snuggling with her to keep her warm and I know she loves my snuggles cos they make her feel loads better. There's a red kite flying around here looking for a snack so I don't like going out incase it comes after me, we all know I'm a tasty chap. I'd better get back to my nursing duties so have a lovely snuggly evening and I hope the muggings are good. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were some nice looking skies there today, one of them was definitely blue in places, that’s how to take pictures. If Archie is frightened of a red kite what about a sea eagle, that surely would fancy a nibble of an Archie. I thought the heart was sad and must have had a very sad reason for being there and Archie is right he would have sent you a tasty nibble not flowers!
    I thought the video that TM put up was lovely, those little slinky ferrets could get very lost in there and design a card or two for her to share. OTL has been busy with no room for you in the car on the way to the carriers, still might be some nice treats coming along, don’t let him spend it all on those sea eagles. Coming up more extra sunshine so enjoy and maybe leave the raincoates alone xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete