Monday 28 May 2018

Loads of Tourists Today!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

Happy Bank Holiday to everyone and just for a change we have had sun shine all day long!

Both Eric and May enjoyed a ferret first thing this morning 

Bet he can't see us!
 Being Springtime the flowers were out and looking all fresh, we wondered what he was doing taking a picture of this one!

Look, no bugs!
Holly and I had some fun chasing the rabbits this morning but as normal, we let them get away!

 OK, can I go chasing the rabbits now?
 Lunchtime it was too hot for Wendy to go out for a walk so we had Old Two Legs all to ourselves!

He spotted a 'Small Heath' butterfly and managed to get this shot before it flew off again!

OK, this is my Best Side!
 There were loads of tourists all parked up in the car park so we had to go around to the football field car park!

I'll be glad when Tuesday comes and we get the beach to ourselves!
 Mind you, I did manage to get in for a quick dip!

Come on Holly Chops it's wonderful in the water!
 Unfortunately, Holly didn't share my love of water and slunk off to find some shade!

I don't do wet!
 This afternoon we spent snoozing while OTL was 'Doing the Books' and getting ready for tomorrow!

Hey! We forgot to show you a picture yesterday.

Who's a Lucky Lady!

This is Pauline and her friend Maggie who both travelled down from Warwick.. Maggie won the Lavinia Stamps  Gift Set of  crafty products !

But they didn't get the 'Ferret Cake'!

OTL has been stuffing his face today and The Missus managed to get a nibble of the cake as well!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Happy bank holiday back at you little maties. We've had wall to wall sunshine as well but it's a tad too hot for me at night. My mum had the door to our bedroom open last night with the windows in the bedroom and on the landing and in the bathroom open so we could have a bit of a breeze blow thru. Problem with that plan is, I hear things ...... I hear things in the garden and then I need to go and investigate, which means me sniffing every inch of the garden 5 times. Now this does not go down well with my mum who has the alarm set for 4 so that she can get up and go to work. But wot is a super duper fully alert guard woofer supposed to do when you hear things wots in your garden? You know I even heard Norbert put is head out of the pond, I heard the ripples he made when he dived back down. So after I'd done all the laps of the garden, making sure everything was where it should be and there were no intruders or nargles lurking and I was just about to start my 6th lap, out came muvver to pick me up and carry me in!!! Not only that but did she give me an earbending. So, you can see why 10 minutes later when I needed a wee, my cunning plan to get out and do my 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th lap, she wasn't the happiest bunny on the planet. Do you know, she bored me to sleep and wore herself out and fell asleep mid nagging. We've had a snoozy day today and I'm happy to report that we've had no tourists and there are still no nargles or intruders lurking in the garden but I will have to be on full alert tonight, just in case. Loved all the pictures today and I'm glad Eric and May had a good walk this morning. Daisy who is that woofer who shared your sea today? Is it a woofer mate or some tourist that intruded on your peaceful plodge? I'm pleased to hear that OTL has shared his cake with Mrs TM, I foresaw hairy undies if he didn't. Has he shared a bit with you and Holly chops yet? Hope you all have a lovely evening and good good rest after the very busy crafty thong. I'm off for a snooze so I can be on my alertest tonight. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch, the Nippers and Norbert. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented earlier and it would not publish on my I-pad so have had to wait for the tv programme to finish and then copy what I said using my big machine. Silly, silly, silly!!!!!!
    Lovely pictures today, such sweet little faces, all of you xx. Tourists are supposed to be good for the economy but somehow it doesn't help your economy unless they are queing for a hair cut or a photo, or a piece of cake! It has been warm today and the forecast was rain in the South East this afternoon but it never happened so the washing got dried and the garden got a bit of a makeover. Are all the pebbles finished being laid now, what is the next plan of action? Archie has been leading his poor mum a dance, a definite case of over guarding no doubt she fell asleep at work. The woofer along the road from here has suffered trauma with the storm, he hasn't eaten or drank since the bangs and flashes and is gently shaking so he is seeing the vet this afternoon, poor thing we must find out how he is. Hope TM has recovered from her hectic weekend and is enjoying playing with her radio active toy. Tell OTL it is a beautiful photo of the butterfly. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete