Sunday 6 May 2018

Who is the Star of the Show?

Hello Woofers!

Here we are again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

Well, at the time of pounding the keys on the laptop we haven't heard any more about Archie Babe so we are all crossing our claws and working on the theory that 'no news is good news'!

We know he had some breakfast this morning so that is a good sign!

All woofers need their breakfast!

It has been another super sunny day and both sets of ferrets came out with Holly and I on our walks.

Me scouting out for tourists!
Once again it was Eric and May first thing and May was not impressed with the dew on the grass, again, and insisted on getting a carry from Old Two Legs for most of the trip around the sea front!

Eric on the other paw was having fun by getting soaked in dew and swishing his tail about and sloshing all the dew over us as he passed by!

Lunchtime Fred and Wendy joined us and Fred, being Fred, decided that just a couple of steps to begin with followed by six steps to end with was going to be his contribution for the day!

Wendy was all up for a run and galloped all the way back to the car 'cos she was getting all excited about us dropping in to see Rosie at the village hall!

While Holly and I did the rounds looking for something edible to mug, Wendy was getting cuddles from Rosie!

Wendy getting cuddles from Rosie!
 We have to keep a careful watch on Rosie 'cos Wendy is her Favourite Ferret and would love to take her home!

Holly and I couldn't find any food so we had to go home empty pawed!

Tonight we are going to get our first dose of 'Anti Tick Drops' which itch like mad on the first application and while Holly seems to cope, I HATE IT!

Still, I suppose it is better than having Ticks trying to eat you!

Now, all we can do is wait for news on Archie Babe, keep yer tail up lad!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!


3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well I'm still here at home. I had a really good snooze last night and I wanted my scoff this morning but then I told my mum that my tummy was hurting again so off we went to the College to get me checked over. They did a quick scan while I was there and I got more cuddles then I got stabbed with some pain killer. For most of the day I've been snoozing on the sofa bed wot my mum made up for us, that's so that if I need a wee or a poo during the night, I don't have to trek all the way downstairs, cos I might be in a hurry. It's very snuggly. I'm eating scoff but only little bits at a time so that my tum doesn't get sore and the pain killer makes me quite sleepy. My mum stayed off work today but she's going tomorrow cos my boy has tomorrow off and he's going to get into bed with me when it's time for my mum to go to work. Oooohhh I can hear my boy coming home so I'd better wag my tail. Loved all the pictures today, they do cheer me up, sorry to hear about the anti tick stuff though. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie enjoyed her cuddles today and is really looking forward to the next one. She thinks Wendy looks beautiful in the picture. Rosie hopes the tic stuff doesn’t itch too much! See you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please ask Holly if we need this tick stuff before we go to Scotland or is it just if you have four legs? Poor Archie with caravan sized pills and ten foot long tubes sticking out of him, how is he expected to eat anything, get well soon little lad 💖 xx. Nice and warm today but not boiling so just right, Wendy looks happy in Rosie’s arms lovely photo. Now, Eric and Wendy seem to be on par when it comes to being ferrets while May and Freddy are the lazy two steps forward, a carry and two steps to the car. Bin day tomorrow great fun and getting near our holiday, woolly hat packed as you never know, I will look silly sporting icicles in the summer and nobody knows I have my green woolly hat at the ready xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete