Wednesday 25 July 2018

Washed, Sploshed, Trimmed, Cut, & Shaved, Stabbed, poked and pulled and that was only Holly!

Hi Woofers!

We're back again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret, Monty de Ferret!

Oh Boy, what a day today. It has been one of those days when everything seemed to go wrong!

It started this morning when The Missus went out to do some shopping for Old Two Legs stock of curry!

While she was out OTL took us for a walk and Holly found a sniff that just called out for a roll!

And Roll She Did!

There was loads of dried grass and other stuff all over her back!

When we got home OTL decided to give Holly a bath, a real good wash and a splosh!

Holly was not a Happy Puppy, she got shoved into the shower, soaked to the skin, covered with shampoo and given a good scrubbing!

That was it, OTL even left the shower on so the soap could be washed off!

Then she was dried with her doggy towel and taken down to the kitchen so OTL could blow all the damp off her!

Once that was done, out came the shaver and OTL set about removing the hair from off her back!

Finally it was all done and just in time 'cos we had an appointment with the vet so we could get pushed, poked and stabbed!

I was lucky, I got out of the washing bit but still got stabbed!

Then we were out and off for a walk and just for fun, OTL took the camera to see what he could see.

More blooming Dragonflies!

OK, This is a good side!
 Then after a couple of shots.........

OK, How's this for a 'Straight On Shot'!
 Now, you wouldn't believe that the Dragonflies are only 5cm long from one end to the other!

We are off to get something to eat now, so bye bye.

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret, Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well it's been another hot day again here. I went for my check up this morning and all was going well until my mum mentioned that I sometimes have an itchy butt, big mouth, so they squeezed my butt, it's not itchy anymore but I really don't like ladies touching my butt, it's my private place and I'm the only one allowed to be routing around it. Anyways, I got treats for being such a good boy and I got cuddles for being a handsome boy and my mum got a big bill, serves her right, I hope that huge charge was for her making them route around my butt!!!!! My mum has to go back at the weekend to pick up my tablets for the next 3 months, she had a little cry on the way home, she reckons it's cost her 1 months wages ............. well I reckon it's cheap at half the price and I'm worth it. I did a patrol of the garden when I got home, just to make sure everything was still where it should be, I spied 3 little apples on my mums miniature apple tree, now I know I'm muzzled in the garden but, I managed to knock off one of the little apples, so now there is only 2, my mum was a bit cross cos she's never managed to eat any of the apples from the tree, either I've scrumped them or the birds have pecked them, she's hoping that at least one of the apples will grow big enough and ripen so she can taste it. She's had the tree for about 10 years and this year was a bumper crop of 5 apples but 2 had fallen off earlier. Well now she knows how I feel, I fancy someone planting a rump steak tree in the garden. She had some of her fizzy drink last night and was crying this morning cos she only had one glass and during the night the cork flew out so wots left is probably not fizzy anymore. Not really been her best day has it hahahahaha. I hope Holly enjoyed her roll this morning, wot a shame OTL bathed her and washed away any sniff she managed to get. Does she feel cooler now she's had a hair cut? Hope you didn't get hurt when you both got stabbed, any news on Miss Mays eye? That dragonfly is a right little poser, he looks like he's smiling for the camera. My boy is back at work tomorrow so it's just me and my mum at home, still I reckon she's good for a couple of wrestles. Must go now cos she's got an ice cream and I need to stand guard in case she drops a bit of the chocolate from it. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what a title for your Diary tonight, I half expected there would be no story as it was all said but you found some more words. Poor Holly to find a marvellous sniff and then to loose it in such a way so now she is sniff less and hair and full of holes! You only managed the holes, I bet you were laughing your tail off to see Holly in such a state. Then Archie causing more grief with apples or one apple any way, just leave the other two alone! OTL has taken some really good insecty things again today, I can see them lining the walls but not around the dining table might put TM off her dinner, still more for you then if she doesn't eat her piece of steak. We didn't think it was as warm today or are we getting used to it? Tomorrow I am off to a Summer Lunch, no alchol as I am driving but Michael will have to lunch alone, you could always come over and share his cheese sandwich. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete