Tuesday 24 July 2018

First Signs?

Hello Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret again!

Well, it's been another warm day here in North Kent, in fact it was too hot for Old Two Legs to give us a wash and hair cut!

Yeess!

Down on the sea front OTL was clicking away at the Dragonflies while Holly and I enjoyed the sniffs but being so hot and dry for so long the sun has baked all the sniffs bone dry!

Not that OTL worries about that, he is too busy chasing Dragonflies!

No, I won't turn around!
He was clicking away when he clicked on a sure sign of autumn, a Blackberry!

I mean, it has only just gone Spring time and Summer has only just started and there is a Blackberry already!

A First Sign?
 OTL says that it is best we ignore it 'cos we don't want Autumn yet 'cos we are still enjoying the Summer weather!

Autumn? I've only just pupated!
 We also spotted a strange looking spiders web, the sort we normally see in Autumn!

Oh No! Not another sign!
 Looking out to sea convinced us that Summer is still here, just look at that sky and sea!

Blue Sky and Sunshine, wot could be better?
Tomorrow we have got to go to the vet and get stabbed.It's our, 'once a year' stabbing and tomorrow we will be taking Miss May ;cos it;s her time as well. We may take Eric as well, depending on the temperature!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. So now we are expecting Autumn, you were the first to mention this event, Michael is prepared because he has a new pair of winter slipper boots because Christmas is too late to receive winter slipper boots. Such lovely insecty things, nature is so clever to have all these pretty fragile things and OTL is clever being able to share them. Good luck with the stabbings, more wallet pruning, I think the vet should give TLs a sweetie as well for being good and not crying although some must cry. It is very cloudy here, big black ones but still hot and no draughts, it doesn’t seem so hot today but then maybe I am getting used to it. Hope you get lots of fuss tomorrow xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. Well it's been super hot again here today, I feel like I'm being cooked slowly!!! I went out very early for my walk so I didn't meet up with any of my woofers mates cos they was all at home, tucked up in their beds and snoozing, never mind, the early bird gets the worm or in my case I got treats up the shop and lots of fuss from all the workers who get to work very early. Now I've got to go to the vets tomorrow for my 3 month check up and order my next 3 months tablets otherwise I would offer to come and hold your paw when you go, but you know me, I love going cos it means treats and cuddles. Now my mum reckons she was going to make a bit of diy air conditioning today, so she put lots of ice in a tray and put it in front of the big jet fan, very nice thought me and my boy, then I thought I'd have a taste, now, it was very nice and very cool in my mouth, my boy thought it was hilarious, my mum wasn't quite so amused, she put some ice cubes in my water bowl but I only wanted the ones in front of the fan cos they tasted nicer. Smashing photos today from OTL, doesn't he take a really good photo of them creepy crawlies. Now wot's this I hear about a birdie doing a poo in it hitting Mrs TM's curtains? Did poor OTL get the job of cleaning it up seeing as how he's the chief poo picker in your house? I'm glad you're managing to dodge the bathing and hair cuts, you need your hair to protect you from this sun. My mum reckons she might have a glass or 2 of the old sleeping juice tonight, I've told her not to get giggly, just enough to make her snooze and no more. We've got some clouds here but so far they're only blowing by and not letting any rain out. Well I'm off back to the blow your eyebrows off fan to cool down again. Hope you all have a lovely evening and I'll be thinking of you when you get stabbed tomorrow. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete