Wednesday 12 September 2018

Old Two Legs is also Old Baldy!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here again!

I don't know what it has been for you today but we haven't seen any sun, nor have we had a dry walk all day!

Today it has been a 'Soggy Day'!

I mean, when I got to the Sea Wall I could see my self in the reflection!

Hello Woofer, wot's your name?
We were glad when we got back home, a quick rub down with a Doggy Towel and a bowl of chicken soon made everything better!

We were lucky that lunchtime the rain slowed down and we didn't get so wet! Both Wendy and Monty stayed tucked up in Old Two Legs arms until we got down to the beach.

Wendy had a great time digging at the weeds that have grown out of the cracks, she says that Nargles hide under stuff like this!

They are here, I just know they are here!
One of the good things about going out with Wendy and Monty is that they don't hang about like wot we have to do with Eric!


Hurry up, he's behind us already!
 Once back home OTL decided that he should have a hair cut before our holiday so he sat himself down with a mirror and the shaver and went zoom all over his head and around his chops!

I must say, he does look a little less 'Ragged' and getting rid of most of the grey hair makes it a little kinder on the eye!

His beard is now shaved right down to the skin while his hair feels like a bit of sandpaper!

As he says when he cuts our hair, 'If you don't like it, wait, it will grow again!'

This evening we are expecting him to get together the photographic gear he wants to take on holiday, including a tripod! That means he will be doing some night time shots or a load of 'Selfies'!

Now, we just love the idea of a Sock Monster, is it bigger than a Nargle? Does it wear the socks and just how many feet does it have to be able to wear all those missing socks!

Next you will be telling me there is a Verruca Gnome as well!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Well now, this sock monster lives under the bed, he has a brother called the crud monster. My mum said she used to tell my boy stories about them when he was little. It seems that most chaps take their socks off just before they get into bed and they leave them on the floor, so out comes the sock monster and nicks one of the socks, I think he's only got one leg but he has got lots of feet on that leg. I haven't seen it so I don't know if it's bigger than a nargle. Now his brother crud, he picks up toys and books and anything else that gets left on the floor, so tonight, before I go to bed my mum says I've got to make sure my toys are all in the box. I reckon though, that the crud monster has moved out of my boys room on account of you can't fit anything on the floor, either that or it the space the crud monster uses to store all his treasures. My mum was cleaning under our bed a few months ago and she found one of Mrs Boys socks, so we reckon Mrs Boy is at home with an odd sock. Seems the sock monster must have left it behind it being a ladies sock. Sometimes I go under our bed to see if I can find treasures but if there's monsters living under there then I don't think I'll go under anymore cos I don't want to meet a monster. Our weather has been a bit better than yours by the sounds of things, we've had a few showers but only little ones and I managed a walk up the road without getting wetted. My mum has to go to the dentist tomorrow to have her tooth taken out but they're going to put it back next week but until then she'll have a gap and she won't be able to whistle, well she's not much good at whistling anyways. I hope OTL didn't use your clippers on his hair. I hope his head don't get cold while he's away on holiday. Loved the pictures today. Now I don't know about the verruca gnome, I'll ask my mum and if she don't know you'll have to ask Holly chops cos she knows all. Glad to hear you had a nice bowl of chicken. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to ask Michael for some internetty stuff while we are away, I told him it was because I needed to write to a woofer, good job nobody overheard me! This sock monster must have so many socks I wonder what he does with them all, I once lost a pair of silver grey socks but it turned out that they had got into Michaels sock drawer, he found them too small and threw them away so maybe the sock monster had a pair. We started with drizzly wet on and off which stopped before lunch then the weather got better and better until by 5 pm we had blue skies. We hope tomorrow will be good for our Mystery Tour, no more deep mist. You looked very slim in your reflection, have you lost weight or is it one of those distortion reflection mirrors that give you a slim look? It was worth getting a little damp for a nice bowl of chicken, hope there is some left for tomorrow. Does OTL cut TMs hair, not sure she would like the doggie hair cut look but the ferrets have good hair styles maybe she could use their barbers! I shall look for the sock monster under my bed tonight, at home the bed has no room for monsters or socks so it is safer. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete