Tuesday 9 October 2018

All clear from the Vet!

Hi Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

We have been having fun watching the ferrets in their cages. The Corner Hammock is a favourite bed and they are always in and out!

Sometimes they sort of 'Don't make it' take young Eric, he went down to the bottom level, had a wee and rushed back but he fell asleep before he could climb in!

I really need a bit more speed!

It has been a super sunny day today, well after the mist had cleared this morning that is!

We were down the Sea Front early and the sun was still in bed!

..........and on top of that, there is a ship out there as well!
Old Two legs was trying to get a shot of the sun poking it's nose over the horizon but Eric decided to run most of the way back to the car, stopping for a quick wee!

OK, enough of the waiting for that sun, let's get back home!
Lunchtime we had an early wee 'cos I had an appointment with the Vet!

The tide was in and I was thinking about diving in for a quick swim but OTL was watching!

Do you reckon I could get in for a paddle?
It was on my last visit that the vet tested a sample of my wee and said she wanted another in a months time cos the wee wasn't what it should have been.

Well, back we came today with a sample bottle of my finest wee and after testing it was declared to be OK!

That's good and the worry about my kidney function was clear, so that's OK!

To celebrate, OTL purchased couple of Worming Tablets for Holly and I, well, it's that time of the year!

We reckon that Auntie Sue should get some worming tablets from her vet 'cos that will get rid of her sniffles!

Mind you, after we come in from our morning walk we are a little damp, even after a rub down, so, OTL wraps a blanket around Holly and me and we get all warm and snugly until we dry off!

So, keep the blanket wrapped around your shoulders and Auntie Sue will soon be back to normal, you know, wet nose and a waggly tail!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. We've had a very sunny day here as well but it is still a tad on the cool side, they reckon it's going to get a bit warmer and it will be warmer than Portugal, wotever that is. Loved the pictures today. Well done Daisy on passing your tests at the vets and I hope they didn't worry you at all. Yuk, a worming tablet, they taste so yukky they're the one thing I don't like to eat. I'm not sure I agree with treating the worms to tablets anyways. I hope Mrs Sue takes your advice and gets her cold nose and waggy tail back very soon, Daisy is very wise Mrs Sue and I reckon Holly chops looked it up on the internetty on how to get better quick. My boy came home at the crack of dawn this morning, I gave him a wag of my tail to say I was pleased he was home then he went and got some snooze. My mum went off to work so I was left guarding on my own for a little while, then my boy got up and came and helped me. The man who lives at the bottom of our garden has been out building a new fence, it's very tall and the foxes will have no way to get over it, under it or round it, the chap has been talking to me when I go out to inspect his workmanship, I think he likes me so maybe he might put a peep hole in it so he can still chat to me when he's finished his fence. My mum reckons I've been a good boy today, I reckon I'm a good boy every day but I think we'll have to agree to disagree on that. Hope you got some decent scoff today to celebrate you passing your tests and being a good girl at the vets. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news from the vet then, she can turn her attentions to another woofer and keep her eyes off OTLs wallet. Ah poor Eric asleep before he gets back to bed, how cute though and more room for “some other ferrets rear end”! It has been another warm day, Michael had to go to collect something from the caravan shop so took me for a little outing and as it was so warm we called in on Ightham Mote for a walk and cup of tea, then a complete spoil, fish and chips. . Now after fish and chips I don’t think I will need the worming tablet, I have a warm bit sneezy nose and definitely a wigglely tail so must be getting better, felt better for being outside. Archies fence sounds very tall so let’s hope the foxes give up trying to climb over it, a small peep is a must, one just right for you to look through, keep an eye on what’s going on over there. You can’t guard with obstacles in the way. Thank Holly for Googling for me I shall take advice but not too keen on the worming tablet after Archie tells me they taste yuk. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete