Monday 8 October 2018

It's that Computer Again!

Hi Woofers!

It's Monday so that means work again!

A big woofer welcome from Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

Now, all this work the Two Legs get involved with is a real pain in the tail. I mean, there is Archie Babe with the Phantom Limp which is some serious stuff and Old Two Legs is making up new names for the computer!

I mean, Archie Babes limp is so serious that he should be fed on treats all day!

We were out early this morning, something to do with The Missus getting up at three thirty and running around the house switching lights on and off!

The good thing about that is we did manage to get some pre-sunrise shots!

This is the best of the shots and the sun is still under the horizon!
The ferrets have been swapping between the new hammocks and under the blankets and it is just amazing what sort of positions they get into!

Eric in front and Miss May is upside down!
 Ferrets will sleep for a long time the suddenly jump up, dash around the cage, having a scratch at the same time the return to the bed and cuddle up again!

'Wossat on the floor?'   'Dunno, have you done anything'? 'No, what about you?' 'Might have done'  'OTL will clear it up''
The weather has been warm so the ferrets have enjoyed their run along the Sea Wall and I managed to get a quick paddle in the sea before OTL got too upset!

Mind you, ferrets do get thirsty after their run and both Holly and I have to wait until they have had a drink before we get a chance of a slurp!

Come on, hurry up there are a couple of Woofers breathing down my neck!
Getting back to the computer, OTL says that the trouble is, ........ he put a twelve bit password in the machine and now cannot remember what it was! I mean, wot a Bozo, mind you it was about twenty four years ago!

He has spent all afternoon going through the memorable passwords and a few rude ones as well!

Still no success so it looks like he could be stuck with a mysterious password for a while!

I can sniff food so I'm off for a scoff!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm first. Wotcha maties down there in the souf. Well I had an early morning this morning but probably not quite as early as yours, my mum was up at 3.45 and the sky here didn't look anything like your sky looked, your sky looks very pretty, my mum said it reminds her of mars ...... now I presume she means chocolate mars. I'm not limping anymore but I'm still getting lots of cuddles and a few extra rations. My mum has got to go to work for a little while in the morning cos Millie's mum Brenda isn't well. Still my boy will be here cos he'll be home from work before my mum goes, they'll pass each other by and I won't be home alone so I won't have to do guard duty. I've just waved my boy off to work, well actually about half an hour ago so he should be there by now. I hope he tip toes in when he gets home in the morning cos I might be snoozing and I don't want to get woken up. Those ferret beds look very comfy, I wonder if they do them in woofer size. Poor OTL, my mum says she can never remember passwords either. See now I would do my password with my name if I had to set one, cos I can always remember my name. Hope you're getting decent scoff today. Did you enjoy your dip Daisy, I think it's a tad cold to be dipping in the sea. Glad you all enjoyed your walks. Have a lovely evening all, time for me to go and snuggle up with my mum now she's home from work. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ferrets look so cosy in their cuddle cups, I wonder if they do one TL size. The reason I am late is because “I have a miserable cold” and have been asleep most of the day, oh that cuddle cup looks inviting. I am sitting here with a big fluffy green blanket which earlier I had over my head and shoulders but now only tucked in over my lap. Beautiful sunrise, there is no stopping TM when her creative juices flow and she needs to get up and be creative, if only she was quieter and used her head lamp instead of turning the lights on and off. I hope that password comes to mind, OTL must cast his mind back to the olden days, try things like Valve, gaslamp9, tram04, there’s a start, every little helps. That quick dip was nice followed by a quick rub down and a drink, it has been warmer so that is fine. Archies phantom limp, lack of roast beef, I am sure that what it is. Oh well, there you are, off back to sleep, take care xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete